»» Entry 021

3rd Person Pov

3rd Person Pov

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ - █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

' Worn Book'

,,  (Y/n)!  I'm so glad you're safe! " Amber exclaimed as she quickly runs towards and envelopes them in a warm hug.

,, Amber... " (Y/n)  sulked as they looked around the crowded area.

They could see residents and familiars questioning the knights around the vicinity . The Child could sense the people's hearts racing as they wondered how they could recuperate from this disastrous incident. As (Y/n)  glanced over to the entrance of the city, They could see scraps, curtains and broken amenities all over the stone pathways.

,, I'm so sorry that this happened... The timing of this isn't quite ideal, " Amber sighed as she broke the hug.

,, Don't apologize, It wasn't you who caused the mess. Don't be sad... " (y/n)  reassured the Outrider as they felt the tight grip on their wrist soften.

The child quickly let go off Amber's grip as they slowly proceeded to the crime scene. Every step they took raised a shiver down their spines, just as how it was back at the ruins. Luckily for them, this was much sane compared to the gory incident back in those ruins.

,,  Huffman... What did the dragon do to Mondstadt exactly, " (Y/n)  began to question the knight closest to them, Huffman.

,, Oh well, The dragon actually summoned strong gusts of winds and tornados, "Huffman Told (Y/n)  who began to glance up at the sky.

,  Back at Windrise, the sky clear. I can barely feel the sun here... ' The Child noted the thick grey clouds as they traversed closer to the City.

,,  Is Ms Lisa still in the library? " (Y/n)  asked as Huffman slowly nodded.

In an Instant,  (Y/n)  quickly pushed through the immense winds.They felt the vigorous gale blowing through their ( Platinum/Obsidian)  hair as they traverse into the windy city.

,,  (Y/n)!!  It's too dangerous-" Amber shouted to the Child before the Cavalry Captain placed a hand on the Outrider's shoulder.

,,  Fread not, Amber. Let (Y/n) be and if They need any assistance, i'll go and aid them immediately, " Kaeya reassured the worried Amber as her Golden orbs slowly watch (Y/n)  Silhouette and glow disappeared in the cloudy atmosphere.

,,  Please be safe... (Y/n) "

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀