12. EMERGENCY SUPPLY

GOY2
CHAPTER TWELVE: EMERGENCY SUPPLY

plan b would have to come later, because as soon as the readjusted teenagers slipped away from the closed classroom door, heads in the clouds, a very familiar face came into view

plan b would have to come later, because as soon as the readjusted teenagers slipped away from the closed classroom door, heads in the clouds, a very familiar face came into view. two pairs of wide eyes stared at noah stilinksi across the hall, his own eyes falling upon the two of them. he gave a quizzical brow, wondering why they were exiting a classroom on their own, with their shirts untucked, cheeks blushing and hair array. oh.

"you two, oh my god." he shook his head as he stormed over. two guilty faces nonchalantly tried to slip away from him, completely unsuccessful. "no. you're done. you're done." the pair stopped, hands entwined and looking completely begrudging for being caught in the act. "you gotta be shitting me. at school?"

"dad, we were playing table tennis. it got a little heated, all right?"

"in a chemistry classroom?!"

"we had t-to use the bunsen burners!" aurora replied, cowering into her boyfriend's grip at the pissed off look on his father's face.

"that is the worst excuse i have ever heard. i cant believe you two! at a time like this."

stiles furrowed his brow, outstretching a hand. "wait, wait, dad. what do you mean a time like this?"

in short, whilst they were having sex, a serial killer had broke into the school.

the small girl huffed and tried not to trip over her own two feet as stiles dragged her along by the hand. he was chasing his father through the halls, "wait a minute! wait a minute! the william barrow?" noah ran a hand through his hair. "the shrapnel bomber? spotted nearby?"

noah stopped, turning around to face his son and his girlfriend, one of whom was particularly out of breath. "a little closer than nearby, actually."

"how do we get down to the basement?" hell had frozen over. they knew that insistent, annoying voice anywhere; the father of scott mccall. "i need to know where every entrance is. i don't want anybody aiming in or out of the school." he walked past in a blaze of glory, not even noticing the trio that stared up at him.

"balls, but w-we gotta get plan— i mean new table tennis rackets."

"dad, what's really going on here?"

things just kept getting worse and worse.

"barrow went after kids with glowing eyes?" asked isaac as the group of teenagers made their way down the stairwell, listening intently to stiles and aurora's anecdote. "he said those exact words?"