a white and red child

-izuku control-

It's been a while since we went to u.a and contacted nezu. 2 months in fact. Our training is ok I guess we'll as good as I can say with 3, 5 year Olds training their bodies. Y/n told me after talking to nezu online that we all will begin training in u.a when we're 7 too allow Eraserhead to gain teaching experience so he can properly help us. The reason he did what he did in the meeting before was to mess with aizawa but also to give him some emotion when he begins training us.

Right now the tree of us (broccoli, bomb, and vamp) are starting to take the gymnastics. I don't think we would normally be allowed to do it this young but knowing nezu personally gave us (y/n at least) special privileges. Also during these months me and y/n have been teaching the basics of karate to kacchan and himchan while looking for someone to teach us more karate and increase our skills. Besides from training we've been fine. Y/n has been contemplating if he should change his last name to midoriya. Technically he doesn't because he's not even considered a person in the eyes of the public but it's more of a "hey I now live here my old world is fully gone and I ain't seeing it again" thing. I don't anything about psychiatry to tell you about it but I'm pretty sure the reality of losing everything in his life is settling in. I don't think he should lose his last name but it's his decision not mine.

(I'm pretty sure you guys can guess my question for y'all. Keep l/n or take midoriya as your last name. This pole will end when the beginning of the show starts aka when y/n and izu bios will be released anyway back to your spontaneously made story)

After introductions to our ... fellow gymnast people... I don't know what to call them and our teacher never said anything. I tried asking kacchan but he didn't know either. Himchan is... looking at the restroom intently? I guess she gotta go. We're just been going over our schedule on coming here so I just patted her shoulder and said go ahead which she then basically ran to the restroom with kacchan only seeing a dust cloud.

After we got the schedule my (not permanent) party of three began walking to kacchans house so we can try playing a new game he got for his playbox ---. It's an old one for the Xbox 360 called toy story 3. Y/n said a cousin of his had it and they always played together. He hated a certain level he called 'the stupid night prison' when we asked he just said be prepared it's annoying.

As we were walking we got a bit lost or so we guessed since right in front of us was an older looking Japanese mansion. all tree of us stared in awe of the building. There's not a lot of these buildings around these days.

I looked up the building to see another kid they seems about our age the most noticeable thing is their hair half white on his right side and red on his left. I can't really see their face but I feel like their staring at us so I waved at them and they waved back.

After a sec we hear someone yelling Inside the house but I can't hear it. Then the kid In the window left

-m used timeskip-

After playing the game for a while we went to bed in kacchan house and when I went to sleep I went into the mindscape. You see when either of us fall asleep in the real body we can chose what we do. Y/n said if we put meditation into our training it could stop hurting to switch from the inside out.

When I fully enter the mindscape I see y/n laying on the ground. He changed the mindscape to a forest so he test out the magic he bought. And now ever since then he's been training with it non-stop. Hell he already fully mastered air. You see when y/n bought those magics they turned into skills we can use. And just as he thought he needed that specific element to train with so he decided to train the abilities separately till he can use it without the element and makes some crazy combos but y/n just got up and is doing something amazing