Chapter 113: The Meeting Between Four Kingdoms and One Tribe

The preparations for a show to shake the Empire were now complete.

But that show was still a long time away and there were a ton of issues to take care of prior to it.

'But those issues aren't my problems to take care of. Just let others help me do it.'

Cale leisurely took a sip of the tea that was a special item of the Jungle. Cale was currently drinking tea and chatting with Queen Litana.

Tap. Cale could hear Litana's voice as soon as he put his teacup down.

"According to the information given by the Saint, there was a lot of research for war and killing at the Alchemists' Bell Tower." Litana's face looked disgusted as she said that.

Cale could imagine what was making her put on such a disgusted face. He started to speak. "They probably needed to do a lot of experiments for such research."

Litana nodded her head at Cale's comment and gulped down her tea.

'Isn't it hot?' Cale was worried about Litana burning herself.

Bang! However, he did not say anything after seeing Litana bang the teacup onto the glass table.

Litana's black pupils were full of anger. "I cannot forgive them. How can they kill so many animals and humans in such a cruel manner?!"

Cale looked toward the angry Litana and took another sip of his tea.

Both alchemy and magic required a significant amount of experiments when creating war-related or killing-related items. The majority of those experiments were completed on the orcs or goblins.

Although Cale didn't think that was necessarily a good method either, the methods of the Alchemists' Bell Tower that the Saint shared with them was even crueler.

The Empire is one of the few kingdoms that still allowed for slaves. They used these slaves for the experiments. They also killed a large number of animals as well.

That was why the citizens of the Jungle, people who did not have slaves and lived in harmony with animals, could not help but be angry.

Litana looked toward Cale and asked. "Don't you think that it is cruel as well, young master Cale?"

"It is."

"Right. That is why we need to save them."

"Yes?" Cale was holding up his teacup as he looked toward Litana.

"Young master Cale, I have bad blood with the Empire and the Alchemists' Bell Tower."

This was because the Imperial Prince and Alchemy were responsible for the fire in Section 1.

"However, I have no plan for conquering the Empire's land nor do I want to kill the Empire's citizens. I want to kill the basta-, no, mm, anyway, I just want to get rid of the person in charge and prevent future experiments like this."

"...Do I just need to deliver this message to crown prince Alberu?"

Litana smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, please inform his highness that this is our position."

Cale nodded his head.

The Roan Kingdom was currently working as the focal point to connect all of these other nations. They had no other choice, as only Cale and Alberu had knowledge about the current situation of the continent.

The Whipper Kingdom, the Breck Kingdom, and the Jungle. These three nations only knew that the Empire was working together with the Northern Alliance. Only Cale, Alberu, and their people knew that Arm was involved with them as well.