Dressing Room [18+] - 32.

A/N - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT and jk/reader bickering back and forth im sorry if you might be uncomfortable with the way they talk to each other but I want to show the more playful???? side of their relationship thnks

_______________________________________

You pretty much had to avoid Jungkook all morning.

Even after you let him rail you against the wall of your living room, he still tried to trap you everywhere you went. You enjoyed his attention, yes. But he overwhelmed you. He made you feel high all the time. Intoxicating you with his face, his voice and his touch. With every orgasm he gave you, he tuckered you out and made you feel as if you couldn't move after. You were a mess.

Unlike him.

He was perfectly fine afterwards, sometimes acting as though nothing even happened at all. He was dangerous that way but so, so, so addicting. The feeling you had whenever you were around him was exhilarating. 

It was a nice change to be with someone from the same generation as you. All your other hookups and relationships were with much older men. Boring men. Jungkook was fun to be with. He was at his prime. He would joke and call himself old when he was tired but 24/25 wasn't old at all. He was as energetic as a bunny and could stay up all night, talking your ear off or being guts deep inside of you. Either one was fine with you, of course. 

Every second you spent with him was exciting. And when it came down to being intimate, it was hard for you to say no to him because you wanted him just as much.

Jungkook made you feel things you've never felt in your entire existence. You could have an orgasm and still want him to keep going, making you hit multiple highs at a time. When you were both finished and had your fill, he'd pull you close to him and clean you up. And then when it was time to sleep, he would keep you in his arms and hold you all through the night.

The emotional and physical energy the two of you shared was so strong and suffocating but you wanted nothing else.

It was either you marry this man one day or go through the greatest heartbreak of your life.

...

You still haven't had the chance to pack for Korea yet and you were both leaving within the next day.

Jungkook hadn't given you the chance to take a breath since he came back to your city. You didn't want to be scrambling to pack tomorrow but Jungkook was so distracting whenever he was around you. 

Your attention span was nonexistent whenever he was there. 

Wrapping you in a spell that you couldn't get out of. 

Wrapping you in a spell you didn't want to get out of.

He never gave you the chance to be alone for even a second. Following you around like a puppy and attaching himself to your back. Jimin was right... he was a grown man but was still a baby in a way. He loved when you treated him like one too, clinging to you and letting you coo him as you attempted to do your chores. He also never wanted you to do anything either. Moving you out of the way when you were washing dishes, taking the vacuum from you when you tried to clean up the living room and even pulling your feet into his lap and massaging you when you complained that your heels hurt.

His love language was definitely acts of service. 

You weren't used to it in the slightest, but damn, you were enjoying it,

Jungkook had been trying to get in your pants all fucking morning. You hated to deny him but he had zero chill. Every corner you turned, he was right behind you, pressing his crotch into your backside and pinning you against walls, counters and pretty much every piece of furniture you owned. Begging you to pull your panties to the side and let him in.