65: How do you Make Tea?

Sero sighed and started at his phone while tapping his foot on the ground. He let out a sight as he picked up his phone and dialed a number. He placed the phone against his ear and waited patiently. Sero didn't doubt she was out there somewhere. He just hoped that she would come back. Even if she disappeared three days ago.

"Hello-"

"Hey Rin it's-"

"This is Rin Kaibustu I can't get to the phone right now, please leave a message and I'll be back as soon as I can." Said the voice recoding. Sero sighed again.

"Please do." He said as the voicemail lady continued her leaving a voicemail speech.

"-When you've finished your recording please hang up, or press one for more options." Then the phone beeped.

"Hey-"

"This users voicemail box is full." The robot voice said. Turns out more people than just him we're worried for Rin and tried her phone.

He didn't want to show it in front of the others but he was worried. He knew Rin could handle herself, but that didn't stop his nerves.

<At the Hassaikai Building>

Rin woke back up to find herself in Eri's bed once again. This time she felt different, like her thoughts weren't as intrusive this morning as they usually were. That is if it was the morning. In this room you can't even tell what the time of day was.

"Venom? Riot?" She questioned and waited for any response.

Her head then suddenly hurt like someone hit her on the head with a hammer. The pain was necessary for her to finally remember everything that happened. Hen she did her eyes widened and she quickly stood up to face the, new and poorly hidden, camera in the room.

"Give them back! They can't survive without me!" Rin ordered. Also waking Eri up.

"What's wrong mama?" Eri questioned and Rin spun around to face that kid.

"Nothings wrong Eri. That big mean man just took some of mommy's friends from her." Rin said with a smile and walked back over to give Eri a side hug. The door suddenly opened and both girls had to squint due to the new amount of light. Turns out the white hooded Yakuza was the one to open the door.

"You're needed in the meeting room." He said simply to Rin and she stood up to follow him when she felt a sudden tug on the back of her shirt. Rin turned around to see Eri with a death grip on the back of her shirt.

"Please, come back." Eri said with small tears. She was worried that the Yakuza had no need for her mother figure anymore. Which means they might kill Rin today.

"Don't worry Eri. I'll always come back." Rin said and rubbed the top of her head. Which seemed to calm her down. Rin then turned around and followed the Yakuza member to wherever this meeting room was.

"None of our other Yakuza members are available right now. So you were our only option." He said to Rin as they continued walking.

"I see, so I'm plan Z." Rin said. She missed having Venom and Riot laugh at her witty comebacks.

"Actually not even a plan." He stoped in front of a door that had a small table next to it. He picked something off the table and turned around to show a tea set. "You're serving tea to our guest."

'E-fucking-xcuse me!' Rin thought to herself. 'Just because my hair is the same color as a maid outfit doesn't mean I am one!' Rin just glared at him before taking the tray and he walked inside the room. Rin then suddenly realized something.