🍒Hickeys-on the road🌿

Fundy🌿

I awake to the sounds of Sapnap and Punz saying we made it to Cibia.. I yawn sitting up.. 'now where..' I questioned my ear flicking.

'We go west and advently we'd be in Marixa and that's where this ends' Punz suggested.

'Sure... but Fundys driving for awhile he had 24 hours of sleep and then some..' Sapnap said.

We swaped and both Punz and Sapnap are back there cuddling our little baby. I started to drive for sometime.. I could hear them giggling back there.. I look in the rear view seeing the fact there sexualilty teaseing him 'ay don't you idoits fuck him with out me' I growl out.

'We weren't gonna fuck him and make you watch funds' Sapnap said softly rubbing Dreams legs.

I roll my eyes looking to the road.

-
Gogy🌿

This mantle asylum isn't fun at all Honstly, I wish I was back to flirting with loki.. trying to convince him to leave the unreasonable boys.. and failing admintly. But now everyone thinks I'm bloody insane and it's utterly flase. I'm perfectly sane they just hide there tracks alittle to while and made it seem like they never existed. Witch I know they all did, there's no way I invasioned them all.. how would I get the personalitys.. so diffrent? If I was imaging them. How did others see them if I "made" them up.. I'm so confused. Was I imaging what my senpai will look like? And got obessed.. and then imagine my rivles? Or were they there and just killed all evince they existed here and ran off to start a new life elsewhere?

-
Dreamy🌿

Sapnap fell asleep holding me into his chest like a teddybear.. Punz is just smiling at this arms around my waist. 'Mmm such a cute little cuddly boy' Punz said softly kissing my lips.. making out softly like the first time we've kissed. It broke and I reached up to move his golden blond hair out of his face he was still inches apart from me he just smirked 'what wanted to see your hot boyfriend more clearly' he teased.

I giggle softly as he reconnected our lips.. making out alittle more heately. He soon kidnapped me out of Sapnaps embrace hands up my sweetheart just going for it.. he soon broke it kissing my cheek and down my jawline heading down my neck suction to it leaving and darling hickeys on my neck I push him down flat on the seat he left my neck looking me in the eyes 'damn your so bueaiful' he said softly rubbing his hand down the side of my face.

Sapnap awoke mad I wasn't in his arms then smirked at what was going on 'mmm~ I see' He said sleeply going for my neck darling his hickeys on my neck.. soon he stoped both were smiling at me 'its adorble how even though it's just us you still wear the necklace that says your ours' Punap said softly.

'I Honstly got used to it on 24/7 I forgot it was on' I admitted.

Soon they both fell asleep cuddling me.. soon joined by me.

🍒Hickeys on the road🌿