100 | chickens

Prodigal Five Playlists: links 

-

ONE HUNDRED. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

PRRRRRRRT!

Ymari wraps the tape on her fingers as Utsui, Kasai, Nozomi, and Saito were finishing with their warm-ups.

Takemichi, who'd been playing the entire day non-stop was resting by the bench after being massaged thoroughly by one of the subs, Chiyo. She was going to be the stand-in shooting guard while Utsui took on the role of Seinaru.

The two prelim games went by in a flash. They won their fifth game versus Guam with a score of 98 - 63, and the sixth game against Venezuela, which ended three hours ago, was won with a score of 121 - 78.

The seventh game was about to commence. It was a game against Germany, and everyone was on the edge of their seats since this was the first game where most of the major starters of Japan were playing. All the team's players were top-tier, but the primary starters were on a notch higher, with the exception of the captain, whose skills and stats are out of this world.

Seinaru, already having anticipated that they were going to go against Germany one way or the other since they were part of the ones to watch out for during the Olympics, and at the same time were also in the same wing, wasn't worried since she already gave her team the rundown of this game.

"Seinaru-san, here's your coffee." Jordan smiled at her, handing the girl the large cup of iced coffee that one of the staff had handed over to her a few seconds ago.

Seinaru, who had it ordered nodded gratefully. "Domo."

Jordan nodded with a smile and walked off to sit with Takemichi.

"Oi, Ymari!" A shout was heard from the court.

She looked up and saw Utsui approaching her. "Hmm?"

"You have statorade, right?" She asked, sitting next to the captain. "Can I have one?"

The girl's eyes narrowed. "No."

Utsui pouted. "Come on, just one~?"

Seinaru rolled her eyes and opened her duffle bag, finding something else. She threw it onto Utsui's awaiting hands.

Utsui pouted when she looked at the bottle in her hands. "Startori sweat?"

Seinaru shrugged, taking a bottle of startorade for herself and drinking from it. "This is from Hajime. That is from Niccolo."

"Haji— oh, I get it." Utsui hummed in realization. She had a teasing grin on her face as she uncapped the startori sweat in her hands and drank from it. "Miss It's-from-my-client-so-I-won't-share~"