.42.

After a week of isolation i finally decided it will be nice to take a walk to a shop nearby to bring some necessities. I took a long warm bath trying my best to keep Randhir's thought out of my head. If only I was successful in it even once from the past seven days. Finally feeling clean enough I walked out of the shower and drap my bathrobe around me. I had a list made of the things I have to bought to get into my isolation again. This time maybe for more than one week. But then I remembered the more important point of this situation.

Don't Normal people need money to buy things?

I bought some fruits on my first day here, in my old room. Those fruits were enough for me when I felt like eating anything.

That's all. So now I'm literally broke.

The darkness around me was a constant reminder that I had no electricity because I failed to pay electricity bill.

Who will find me if I die here with hunger?

Will Randhir be here to see me?

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Wait! He is so early. I didn't even faint yet.

In the very next moment i panicked. I fumbled with the spoons and forks until I got my fingers around the knife. What if he is here to finish me, a witness of his true self. The side of him noone has ever seen. Atleast not his family. I waited for sometime hoping whoever it is, to leave on their own but the taps on the door increase and it raised my anxiety high. If he wants to kill me then let me be dead than no food to eat.

With that thought i flung the door open. It came with a fresh gush of wind with flowery smell.

The person lower down the bouquet and there I lost my hopes to be killed by Randhir hands.

"Dexter." I acknowledged.

"It seems you didn't try very hard to hide." He commented entering in my small room.

"Why would I hide?" I asked. "I wanted to be alone, I wasn't hiding."

"You should have." He warned.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I hug myself and didn't close the door for just in case situation.

"All I mean is, whatever happened with Aamayra on that day It can happen again." He continued.

"Thank God." I was releived to know that she was alive. It was not what I was hoping to hear after seeing what I saw.

Dexter eyebrow raised up high. "I always knew you were a weird person." He smiled. "That's what I have always loved about you."

"Dexter, if that's why you are here then it's better for you to leave." I dismissed him as politely as I can.

Dexter flexed his vainy arms in front of me and let out a long sigh.

He kept Silent for a long time before he stood up just in front of me.

"You were choosing him over me?" Dexter asked and it made me raged up a little.

"I'm not choosing anyone. I don't want to choose." I pulled myself back from him to bring some distance.

"Then why didn't you leave? Even after knowing that Aamayra won't spare you a single breathe if she got her chance, yet you are here because you still hope Randhir will reach out for you." Dexter smirked knowing he has it all figure out.

"Even if it's true then what does it have to do with you?" This time I step ahead in front of him.

"You still think he is a nice man." Denver laughed. "If you think I'm bad then please know that I have learnt it from the best and your very own Randhir." Dexter folded his tattooed arms in front of me.

"But you were just a liability to him and now he is ready to get rid of you." With that he pull out a bundle of cash from his pocket and slam it on my palm.

"He send it for you and he has requested you to leave and never come back." Dexter smile disappeared as his face got clouded.

"Or what? You are ordered to kill me if I deny?" I laughed.

He pull up his shirt a little to show me his tucked in gun.

"Let hope I won't have to use that as a back up." He sigh casually but in a threatening way.

But within that second i realise i was never scared of dying.

"Then you can use as much back ups you have because im not going anywhere until I really want to." I stated slamming that cash back on his palm at which he clench his jaw.

"If you are still hoping that it will draw Randhir attention to you than you are highly mistaken. He can't love his own parents then how can you even hope for that." Denver turn around to leave.

"You were the only problem in his way and now he wants you gone." He put the cash on the table nearby. "Beleive me you are going to need this." He open the door and turn to me.

"Try to Stay safe until I visit again." Denver said and shut the door.

I walked quickly towards the door and locked it. I slammed my fists on the door in frustration. I pull my hairs back and let out a painful sigh.

Why I'm always in a mess? Why?

Thank you so much.