New Friend

We open to see Icee making himself some iced coffee. Wearing his usual gloves, goggles, and other normal clothes.

Icee: Oh hello, nice to meet you

Icee: Oh hello, nice to meet you. I'm Icee, super scientist and expert at magic. Right now I'm just hanging out in my underground bunker. Been down here for awhile now, working on some special experiments which turned out successful! So today I'm planning on finally going back to the surface, just start walking and let whatever happens happen. Anyways narrator, get outta here. This my story.

Yeah fuck you too, pal. I'm leaving. Alright now that I'm narrating my story let's begin. I teleported up(since that's the only way in and out of my bunker) and ended up right next to a restaurant. Which then blew up.

Icee: Holy shit! Why the fuck did that place explode? Only one way to find out.

I broke through the wall, which the people inside used to run out. I saw a goat skull guy, a girl in a red dress, and a blue hair guy. The 2 guys were rap battling while the girl shook in terror. The song was pretty good so I decided to listen to it.

After the blue boy beat him he carried his girlfriend off. The goat guy tried to run after them with a knife in hand, but part of the roof fell on him.

Goat guy: AAAAHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! I CAN'T DIE YET!!! YOU!!! HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!

Sure I did see the guy try to kill those 2 and most likely the one to blow up the restaurant. I decided I couldn't let him burn to death. So I pulled him out from the rubble and teleported him to my bunker to heal him. I layed him down on one of the tables in my lab and used a healing spell. After waiting a while and watching TV, he woke up.

Goat guy: Ugh, where am I? Am I...healed? You, helped me?

Icee(yes I'm going to keep using my name instead of saying Me): Yeah, I wasn't just gonna let you burn to death.

Goat guy: Thanks...I guess. Where are we exactly?

Icee: My underground bunker, aka my house. Now, if you don't mind me asking, why were you trying to kill those 2 people? Also what's your name?

Tabi: Name's Tabi, also I was really only trying to kill the girl. I only tried to kill the boy because he got in my way.

Icee: Uh huh, and you were trying to kill them why?

Tabi: (sigh) The girl is my ex, she used me, made me lose everything, and left me as a floating skull with an invisible body.

Icee: Wait, that's not what your supposed to look like? You used to be human?

Tabi: Yes, the girl's father did this. Anyways as I was saying, after a year of hiding I found her. I was going to kill her for revenge, but her new boyfriend got in the way. I told him leave but he just didn't listen. Then I just got pissed off and blew up the restaurant. Then, well you saw what happened.

Icee: Huh, ok. Well I see where you went wrong. Firstly, you tried to kill her in a populated area, which usually isn't a good idea if you want to murder someone. Also the bombs were a bit excessive, you could've tried something less, uh what's the word? Loud? Flashy? You get what I'm saying right?

Tabi: Yes I get it, also if I did such a bad job what would you recommend?

Icee: Snipe her from a distance. Try to poison her. Maybe wait till she's alone then sneak up on her and slit her throat.

Tabi: How did you come up with several ways to kill so quickly? Have you killed someone before?

Icee: No, I'm just good at coming up with ways to kill. Also, so you gonna try to kill her again?

Tabi: Yes, I won't stop until I get my hands on her.

Icee: Ya know, I can help you with some bad stuff.

Tabi: What do you mean?

Icee: I can build you a house, a really nice one. Also since I know magic, I can undo all of...this.

Tabi: I don't know, how do I know I can trust you?

Icee: I brought you to my house to heal you. If I wanted to hurt you, I would've done so already. 

When I said this I took off my goggles to show him my blood red eyes.

Tabi: Ah! What are you?

Icee: I used to be human, but after some experimenting with science and magic on myself. I, uh, let's say gave myself a huge power boost.

Tabi: You experimented on yourself!?! Are you insane!?!

Icee: Eh, maybe.

I shrugged, then put my goggles back on.

Icee: Anyways, do you want my help or not?

Tabi:....fine. But only with the house. I don't want to take any risks when it comes to myself. I've already been reduced to this, I don't want things to get worse.

Icee: Eh, ok. I get why your hesitant. Just let me know if you change your mind, trust me when I say I know what I'm doing. Anyways you can crash here for the night, I'm pretty sure the police will be looking for you. Ya need anything just ask me. I'll start building your new home tomorrow.

Tabi: Thank you.

Icee: No problem, man.

Well, hope you guys liked that. I'm going to sleep now. Good night.