Yandere Xiao X Reader.

FINALLY, THE LONG-AWAITED XIAO X READER BUT ITS YANDERE.

He was your best friend.

The one you admired and loved. Of course, you didn't say that to him.

But now he was acting like a maniacal sociopath.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME? HUMANS LIKE YOU COME INTO MY LIFE AND DIE AFTER A FEW DECADES."

Not your fault.

Everyone was dead around you. Fuck, you didn't even know where you were.

You weren't tied up or anything, but your muscles were too sore, you were hurt, mentally and physically.

"FUCK, ONE EVEN CHEATED ON MY WHEN WE WERE INTO THOSE PESKY LOVERS SITUATION" he screamed in my ear.

"I have to make sure it never happens again. Since you are a mortal, I will do all in my power to turn you immortal. And to make sure you never cheat on me; you will be with me at all times until the day this world perishes."

You looked away. If he said that sometime before, when none of this shit was happening, you would have probably died from a nosebleed.

"Please, please don't do this." You pleaded with the man before your eyes even though it was obvious it wasn't going to work out.

He chuckled.

"Please? I like it when you say that." he smirked.

He grabbed your shirt slammed you against the wall. He tilted your head, put his sword against your throat and then purred into your ear

"Say it again."

You broke down. This was too much.

The boy you loved killed everyone who mattered in your life, and now was ruining your life, as well as his.

He touched his sharp ass sword against your throat a but harder. Blood started to come out.

He said loudly into your ear, "Is it too much to repeat something"

You could die there. you had dreams of your own.

Reuniting with your family, travelling this world and of course finding friends, learning new things and everything.

All of them can be shattered and they already are.

But you still had that specker of hope if you managed to escape this world. Xiao wouldn't be able to come after you.

"P-please"

"Are you really trying to turn me on are you just fucking oblivious?"

What?

You know, if I don't enjoy you right now, I would probably go overboard later. You have dreams don't you, and they require your legs.

You whimpered. He was gripping your arm so tight. Blood was probably not flowing through that arm anymore.

"Maybe I should cut off your legs. So, you can't run away."

"What?" your face was really pale; your eyes were red, and you felt weak beyond hope.

He chuckled, "Don't worry, im not going to. Not unless you try to run away."

That was good enough to keep you in line. Maybe Barbatos or Rex Lapis would think of your missing as weird and come and find you. Maybe Ganyu?

That specker of hope was still there.

He grabbed your thigh.

"Your face is enough to turn me on. Is this your first time? Want me to be gentle?"

"NO. stop I don't want to do this."

"Hmm, does cutting of your legs sound good then?"

You stayed quiet.

"Thought so."

He started caressing your thighs and continuing upwards.

"You are already wet, sensitive huh?"

You looked away, trying not to make a sound. It would make him think you were enjoying this.

"he grabbed your thigh a bit too tightly before slapping it"

"Ow."

"Don't leave me ever again. He said still fiddling with your thighs.

Cause it loyalty isn't enough to keep you by my sides, seven kinds of lock should be. It for your own good sweetheart, the outside world is dangerous."

He kissed you.

This was gross, you hated this.

Why?

This wasn't the Xiao you met in Wangshu Inn. He was a typical handsome tsundere, not some lovesick perverted creep.

"I'll let you out of this place once you have learned your lesson. Of course, you'd still be by my side." He said smiling.

"I love you"

Aether: Who gave him those pickup lines?

Xiao: *in his own dreamy world*

Lisa: Director, this is unfair. The immortal got to do so much to our Y/N.

Y/N: Amber, didn't you promise itll be PG 13.

Amber: Uh-huh, well I asked director.

Director: Xiao—

Xiao: What, I just suggested the chapter idea?

Albedo: Suggested? You held our director to head point and chipped in your idea.

Xiao: and?

Y/N; Omg, Xiao; you are too extra.

You put your arms around him from behind.

His face shone a deep red.

Paimon: Y/N-chan...

Kaeya: thats my pet name for her.

He grabbed you from the back and hugged you. He towered over you easily and covered you because of how small you are.

Y/N: K- kaeya.

Diluc: Kaeya, leave Y/N be, they are going to be with me now.

Keya: Why may I ask.

Diluc: I have the next scene.

Then he took your hand and you both were out of there.

Kaeya: Diluc, you son of a –

Director: GO HOME. 4 AM AND YALL SCREAMING LIKE DIPSHITS.

A/N: this was honestly one of my fav chapters. Thanks for 3K reads. Next is Diluc.

Heyyyy if anyone is willing to buy me genesis crystals, i lost my pity to yelan again.

i kind of really want her but im sure im not going to get her so if anyone can just buy me something itd really help.

Link : https://www.codashop.com/en-us/genshin-impact

UID- 627326836.

SERVER- NA

Message me on discord- Kang Mi Rae#9868 if you do >/////<