Chapter 6

Allena--

Next morning I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I sat on bed and turns off the alarm, did my exercise and martial arts practice!

Ummm, ohh yeah! I know martial arts hehe, a hidden talent.

Then take a quick shower, dressed up in my jeans and T-shirt, and rushed out towards the kitchen to make breakfast for that monster and his girlfriend huh. Yeah I give him a new name 'MONSTER'.

I make a French toast, with crumbled eggs and bacon, and black coffee, milk coffee and juice, I don't know what they both prefer. I put all the dishes on the dining table, and soon they both joined.

They both eat and I was standing aside waiting for them to finished their breakfast first, and then I eat. Oh god!.

They both about to go, but then that monster comes back, and told me to complete the house work and bring the lunch for two in his office at sharp 1 p.m for him and his girlfriend. Uhh...

I mentally rolled my eyes. But before he moves out, I asked him a question.

"Uhh Aaron, I want to go out for some work, as I'm an intern so, I wanted to complete my work from home until I didn't go back Paris, so should I go?" I asked and he turn towards me.

" Why would you ask me to going out or not? Did you want money? So let me tell you, I didn't pay the whores and gold diggers." He said and about to go but again I said.

"Did I mentioned you to give me a money huh? Did I mentioned? I just ask to you for your permission and not for your money, so that after you know then you don't bark at me like a madman." I shouts back while tears welled up in my eyes.

"What did you just say huh? I'm barking, huh? Am I a dog to you? You slut?" He said and holds my shoulders so tight that it will surely leaves the mark.

"No...no I didn't meant it in that way, I'm sorry Aaron please leave me it's hurts, ahhh.." I plead.

"Next time if you cross your line, I'll surely make you regret, do as I said and come to my office with lunch on time, and if you ask me for your work and I respect of everyone's work, so for that I give you the permission to do your work." He said, and moves out, it's hurt not what he did, but what he said.

His words 'whore', 'gold digger', 'slut', 'maid'. Uhhh, never ever anyone dares to said these awful words to me but here my own husband said those words. But thank god, he give permission to me, for my work.

Soon I gether myself, and had my breakfast then, wash dishes and cleaned the whole penthouse, it take time and now it's 11:40 am. So now I have to hurry up or I'm getting late for Aaron's lunch, so I rush towards the kitchen and start making chicken noodle soup, with salad and macroons as desert. I packed all the items in a lunchbox, and took a quick shower, dressed in a summer white dress then headed towards his office.

Well he already told me about his and his girlfriend's allergies, so I took care of that in making lunch. Soon I'm in front of his office and it's 12:50 p.m. pheww now I'm on time. I rushed towards the reception area asked about his cabin.

"Hello miss.. umm can you tell me the navigation to Mr. Aaron Gray's cabin." I asked politely.

"Did you have an appointment?" She asked.

"Umm...no but tell him it's Allena." I said.

"And you think he knows you..." She paused and eyeing me from head to toe and again to my face.

"Well he's busy with his soon to be wife Miss. Selena, and strictly told us not to distrub them." She said.

"But he asked me to bring food for his and his girlfriend." I said.

"..." She eye me again and then pick a phone and talk to someone, probably with monster.

"Ok! you go straight, then turn left and take lift and go to the top floor, whole corridor is his so you can find his cabin as you enter." She said and I rushed according to her navigation.

And now I'm standing in from of his cabin where his name written in bold.
MR. AARON GRAY 'CEO'.

I knocked twice and heard a dominating 'come in' sound.
And opend the door. He and his girlfriend was in very compromising position, eating eachothers face like hungry wolfs.

"Umm, I bring lunch." I said with great difficulty, I don't know why but seeing him like this, after knowing the fact that he hates me and loves her girlfriend, who's famous in his office as his soon to be wife. 'Urfff get a grip on you emotions, Allena' .

"Hmm, put the lunch on the table and get out." he said, I did accordingly and rushed out, I was moving on the roads, and I saw a art shop, so I get inside for buying some materials for my art works, and some canvas. Well I'm not a begger, I saved from my internship and side jobs enough to buy the needing materials. I buy the things I want and headed towards 'HIS HOUSE'.

And start doing my work.