Chapter 8: The harsh way of a soldier I

Narrator:
At hell pandemonica didn't knew about Y/n's fate. She knew that he is going ona mission. She was depressed anyways, refusing to drink coffee and crying over their picture, meanwile Y/n was preparing for the mission.

Y/n POV
"ATTENTION!" lieutenant yelled as we all stood in double row, as the base commander emerged among two soldiers standing on attention, to give us the speech.

"Soldiers! You all are being called upon to paricipate in NATO joint operation against insurgent fighters in middle east. You are being mobikised as 3rd mechanuzed brigade. You are leaving tomorrow evening. Good luck boys."

After the ceremony ended we went to our quarters to pack all things we need for tomorrow, yet again out lieutenant entered the room.
"ATTENTION! On ease. I have some news for you. L/N, ZALEWSKI, GLAZ, ONE STEP FORWARD, MARCH!" As ordered me and my 2 other compans waked in front of out commander.
"You three are being promoted to corporals. Congratulations. Tidy uour rooms, dinner is in 20 minutes."

Timeskip, 1 day, hell:
Today pan had her day off, still sad about Y/n. She didn't drank any coffee and had eaten a little. The demon had thoughts of escaping hell, which was impossible.
Tears started to roll down her cheeks as the memories showed again.

Justice heard her crying silently, so the awesome demon entered pandemonica's room.
"Eyy, why so sad? Still missing the guy?"
"*sob* yes... I miss him so much. I keep thinkig about him all the time."
"You love him?" Justice asked putting her arm on Monica's shoulder.
Monica blushed as she nodded.
"I- I fell in love with him, he is a caring man, making feel you loved... but it doesn't matter, I'll never see him..."
Pandemonica bursed into tears
"Aww, don't worry. Maybe you can try to convince lucifer to get back to him." Justice tried to comfort pandy.
"We all will be by your side."