RUDRA ANTICS.

Karna with his family and Duryodhana and Ashwatthama returned to Hastinapur. They reached Hastinapur next day. Ghandhari, bhanumati and Dushala were waiting at the palce for them with aarti thali. They dismounted their Chariot and went to them but rudra ran to them first

Rudra : Pranipat Pitamahi, Pranipat bua, Pranipat hmmm devi?

He touched their feet.

Ghandhari : Aayushman Bhava Putra.

Dushala : Kalyan ho Putra.

Bhanumati : Stay blessed.

Ghandhari caressed his face and kissed his fore head. Dushala then picked him  up.

Rudra : Who are you? I have not seen you before.

Bhanumati : I am daughter in law of mata Ghandhari and wife of Yuvraj Duryodhana. Yuvrani Bhanumati.

Rudra : Oh! You are aunty bhanumati, you must be very strong as Duryodhana unce fears you.

Seeing his excited face and listening to everyone laughed. Duryodhana who was climbing the stairs hearing him stumbled, he couldn't believe this was happening his face was red anger or embarrassment no body knew. Ashwatthama supported him while laughing.

Bhanumati : Why are you saying aaya fears me.

Rudra : He didn't participate in swamvar, mata told me it was because of you. You must be very strong that he listens to you. He is a great warrior afterall, what is your choice of weapons.

Hearing this everyone laughed loudly. Bhanumati felt happy inside. She blushed and smiled towards Duryodhana, she understood the reasons behind his decision. He must truly loved her as he spoke. He abducted her and told her he will never remarry but when he went to Panchal she thought he forgot his promise but that doesn't seems to be case. May be she was too hard on him. Duryodhana was happy seeing her smile, it was first time she smiled at him in months since she came here. Due him abducting him there was rift between them to other they were husband and wife, bhanumati did he duties as wife and daughter in law of Hastinapur perfectly. Though they were husband and wife, they didn't have that relationship or live between them. Duryodhana never forced her, he gave her time and personal space so that she too will feel love towards him. But he was busy with his duties as yuvraj and couldn't spend time with her so the rift was still there but now a hope emerged from him. He was greatfull to Rudra, his innocent words did the magic and made her smile a task he was failing miserably in doing. Others smiled seeing their interactions.

Rudra : You didn't tell me what weapons did you use.

Bhanumati (smiled) : I can use swords and mace. I learnt to use it from my brother.

Everyone was shocked hearing that they didn't know, bhanumati was also warrior princess. Duryodhana too was shocked.

Rudra : Wow, you must be like my mother. She also uses swords and Pitashree is afraid of her anger too.

Now it was time for Karna to be embarrassed. Other laughed at him even Avantika. Duryodhana was happy he wasn't only one to be embarrassed today.

Karna : Rudra!

Rudra : Yes Papa. What happened? I said truth only.

Karna was speechless hearing his reply.

Ashwatthama (laughing) : Oh! Great warrior, king of Suryaprast The great Karna is afraid of bhabhishree.

Karna : Laugh while you can once you get married then we will talk.

Now Ashwatthama and Dushala looked at each other and blushed. Duryodhana didn't notice as he was laughing loudly but Bhanumati saw Dushala. She understood these are loverbirds. She uas suspected her sister in law was in love with someone but she didn't know it was Ashwatthama. From the looks of it he loved her too. She became happy knowing that she will be happy.

Ghandhari did the tilak and welcomed them inside. She took them to chamber and told Karna and Avantika to rest. Rudra was with Dushala and didn't want to rest he was more curious about bhanumati. Dushala took him away with her. Karna and Avantika took the rest.

In the evening Karna and Avantika was roaming around the palace. They were looking for rudra and went to Dushala and Ghandhari chamber to find him but nobody was there. So they stated looking for him in the palace. Once the reached the near practice area they heard his voice. The came towards the practice ground and saw Dushasan, vikarn and yuyutsu  with Dushala were  hiding and smiling. Ghandhari was with Dushala too. The went near them to see what they were seeing and smiling. They saw bhanumati and Duryodhana were mace fighting and Rudra was loudly cheering for bhanumati. The fight was more like a play wher bhanumati was defeating Duryodhana. They both were smiling.

Karna : Dushala what is happening?

Dushala : Bhrata Karna and Avantika bhabhi you came.

Dussashan, vikkarn and yuyutsu : Pranipat Maharaj karna and Maharani Avantika.

Couple : Kalyan ho.

Karna : Dushala you didn't tell me what is happening.

Dushala : Oh this, Bhrata Karna rudra was curious about Bhabhi bhanumati and he kept asking various questions. They bonded well, he even stated calling bhanumati kaki. He truly wanted to know how powerful she was so he wanted to see him defeating Bhrata Duryodhana. So he came up with the idea of have them fight. He told her to be ready and come here than he ran to find Bhrata Duryodhana and he got him here I don't know how but he got him and now they are performing for him.

Dussashan : Hahahaha, he came to Jyeshtha demanding to fight bhabhi. Bhrata too wants to spend time with her but he is always so busy, so we told him to go and took care of his work.

Vikkarn and yuyutsu were alo laughing they were surprised to see a small kid come to their work room and stated demanding from their jyeshtha. They wanted to scold him but Ashwatthama stopped them and told them who is he and what happened when they came. They how their jyeshtha was busy and didn't spend time with his wife so they encouraged Duryodhana to go and they will finish the work. Duryodhana left with Rudra but they too were curious, Ashwatthama told them to go and he is now finishing the task.

They all were happy to see to see their jyeshtha and bhabhi were smiling, they didn't tell anyone but they too have felt the bad relationship between them

Ghandhari : Putra Rudra did what we couldn't. I am happy.

They the saw the fight has ended and Duryodhana was on the ground while Bhanumati was standing. Rudra came near them.

Rudra : Wow kaki, you are so strong. My mother can't defeat Pitashree. But you defeated.

Bhanumati laughed at that. Duryodhana saw her laugh and was mesmerized by her laugh. This was the bhanumati he fell love in if what happened now make her happ then he was ready to always loose. Bhanumati felt his stare and blushed. Avantika saw this and came.

Avantika : Rudra, stop you shenanigans and come with me.

Rudra went away with her others too left there to give bhanumati and Duryodhana their privacy. Duryodhana stood up. There was silence in the surrounding.

Duryodhana : You skills are good bhanumati.

Bhanumati : You lost to me on purpose.

Duryodhana : even so your skill is good.

Bhanumati : I wouldn't mind training with you daily if you are free.

Duryodhana (hurriedly) : I will make time in the evening, we can practice on my private training place.

Bhanumati : I will be there.

She said and left from there.

Duryodhana was shocked hearing that. He was happy, now bhanumati was trying to spend time. May be this can lead for their happiness.

Like this the day passed, Rudra has happily roaming around in the palace after he accompanied his father to his pooja. He spent time with his great pitamah Bheeshma who always reads scrolls for him and answer his doubts. The Hastinapur Palace became lively because of him. Even Kauravas and Dhritrashtra were grateful to him for what he unknowingly did. Rudra became darling of Hastinapur royals.