25-Blue

There was still an underlying tension as we drove in silence.

 The earlier bliss and wonder of having an exciting relationship was a thrill.

Hence, the discomfort of the situation was clear. We skidded to a halt as we came to a stop to a huge building, it looked deserted which was strange as it wasn't even late.

"I need to have a look around," Darius stated, as he removed his seatbelt smoothly. A knock came from our window and revealed Raphael standing there. His figure glowing like a celestial being in the background. 

"I'll wait with Juliette here, you should go have a look with Alaric. Do whatever you've intricately planned to do," he reasoned, it seemed his earlier anger had dissipated a bit. Raphael brushed his hair back and waited for Darius to reply.

He nodded in response, the earlier cheeky boy who constantly flirted with me had disappeared, replaced by a cold, brooding strategist. Planning away.

Without a word, Darius followed suit, nodding at both of us goodbye and Raphael sat down in the driver's seat.

 Raphael spoke.

"Darius' mother was like my mother. My mother had passed earlier on and when my father was single, he would bring me over to their house so I wouldn't feel the absence of a mother." He spoke, reminiscing.

"She was kind and she would always have those lollipops which would turn your tongue blue," He smiled. "For Darius, she was all he had. And he absolutely adored her. Darius' mother was a transaction for the Rinaldi family so she was never accepted by his father. But he treated her with respect and she did what was accepted from her.  I mean that's what it looked like to any outsider."

I listened quietly.

"It was out of the blue but then it happened, Darius' mother wouldn't wake up. It was if someone had poisoned her slowly over time and when it happened, Tatian- Darius' father- went crazy and Darius become the forgotten, cursed child."

It explained his insomnia, the trauma being too much.

"Darius, he jokes around but inside he is literally haunted by what he saw when his mother died. He just sees her every single time- as a reminder and I guess it will be his salvation when he knows the truth. There's no excuse for his actions, I can't even understand if I tried but I can't do anything but I just have to be there for him."

He explained. "That idiot is my brother and I just want him to be happy." His voice wavered with emotion, making my breath falter too.

It was unlike him to be so emotional about them.

"I get it. I understand the importance of a mother, like I lost my mother not long ago in an accident. I couldn't bear to think of if I lost her early on when I was young and perhaps because I lost her later, I was able to move on." I spoke up, my voice reasoned.

He listened.

"Darius is crazy about you, that's without a doubt. I am not saying make it easy for him, but don't forget that. Like I am all for making him beg for you forgiveness," Raphael teased, brightening up at the thought of making Darius' life harder.

Friendship is a precious kind of love, with all that that should bring. It is a bond that should span the lifetime. 

Though months and years may pass between communications, a true friend is timeless.

I laughed at his tone, "I guess so-"

Raphael had turned to my side to come close enough for me to breathe his scent. His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull our skin touches. I feel his hand in my hair, how he loves the softness, watching it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips. That's when the kissing starts and we start to move like partners in a dance that is written in our DNA.

With a laugh he lifts me right up, unbuckling my seat belt so I sat on him.

And we kissed.

It was electric.

His tongue thrust against mine over mine, again and again. His hips followed, thrusting deliciously upwards, my hips followed mimicking it over and over again.

This raw passion was surreal and there was new discomfort coming through me.

Our lips separated and that's when I felt this new pleasure- so foreign and addicting.

His hand softly moved to a dangerous region.

-----------------------------------

Hello, after a long absence and confusion, I'm back!

Please comment and vote loves. 

A bit of spice as a little reward.

Let me know your thoughts.

Have a great week!