- Chapter Thirty Seven -

It was time for the final match.

(Y/n) took off the hoodie and left it in the stands as she made her way down to the 'arena'. Everyone watched as she stood with broad shoulders and a confident stance. Some couldn't help but stare at her arm which she ignored. Attempting to not let their stares get to her.

"The Final Match between Aizawa and Tokoyami shall begin. Go!" Erasure shouted. Everyone was on the edge of their seats.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami shouted immediately, sending Dark Shadow towards the girl.

She threw up her left arm to block as the creature's claws tried to dig into her arm, but was blocked by the strength of the steel. It's teeth gnawed on her arm as it tried to snap it in half.

"What's wrong, birdy.. can't get a good taste?" She taunted as she swung her leg up and attacked it. The creature howled and flew up in the air before swinging it's arms wildly.

The girl transmuted a staff with a blade at the end to defend herself against the creatures attacks. But her focus was so much on the creature that that didn't see Tokoyami coming from the side. His elbow hitting her square in the back of her neck, knocking the wind out of her.

She dropped to her knees and fell on her side as she attempted to catch her breath. Dark Shadow was infuriated, grabbing her up in its hand and throwing her body against the wall below the stands.

"Dark Shadow that's enough!" Tokoyami shouted as he called the creature back.

The girl wasn't moving. She lay still on the ground. Everyone was peering over the side and looking down at her. Erasure hopped over the side and tended to her.

"The match is over. Tokoyami is the winner. Great job everyone! Go get cleaned up." All Might said in replace of Erasure who picked the girl up in his arms. She opened her eyes wearily.

Tokoyami ran over to Erasure and bowed his head. "I apologize sir! I didn't mean for this to happen."

"It's alright. You were in a fight. She will be okay."

Mina ran down and met with Erasure in the hall and walked with him to Recovery Girl's office.

Once there, Erasure laid the girl's body on one of the beds. Recovery Girl clicked her tongue and sighed. "She's here almost as often as the Izuku child."

She examined the girl's body. "Just a few cuts and bruising. She'll be okay."

The girl lifted her head slowly and forced a smile. "So Mina. What does everyone think of my arm."

Mina shifted in her seat and fiddled her thumbs together. "Well.. I didn't say much because I thought you would want to be the one to do it. But overall they're all worried about you. Kirishima knew about the procedure and he thought it looked bad ass!" She smiled brightly.

"And the others?"

"They all really thought it was cool looking. Mineta thought it was fake for whatever reason.. " she sighed and shrugged. "That boy is helpless."

This made the girl laugh as she laid her head back against the pillow. "Those weren't the reactions I was expecting, but I'll take what I can get atleast.."

After a bit of time she was finally able to head back to the dorm with Mina. Everyone was waiting for them in the lounge. Everyone except Bakugo.

She attempted to answer every question they threw at her. She even let the few who asked touch her arm. Deku was especially amazed at the Auto Mail and how she was able to use it to her advantage and create a weapon. Mineta was very skeptical at first until he was able to see for himself.

"Alright Alright. I'm going to bathe now. Save any other questions for later, okay?" She joked as she headed to her room.

"I'll meet you there! I still need to bathe too. And besides I'm sure you don't wanna go there alone again!" Mina said as she headed to her own room.

(Y/n) giggled as she walked to her door. However her smiled dropped when she saw Bakugo's hoodie hanging from her door knob.

She picked it up in her hands and saw a note sticking out of the pocket.

You left it back at the gym. Take better care of your things ya damn idiot.

-K.B.

"Katsuki.." she mumbled to herself. She looked around the hall before entering her room. She placed the hoodie on her bed before she got undressed and wrapped herself in her bathrobe and headed to the bathrooms.

Mina was already inside with the bath filled up and ready. After the bath was done, they went back to their respective rooms and got dressed. Then they met in the lounge with the rest or their friends and classmates to watch a horror movie together.

Everything was going well. Todoroki, (Y/n), Mina, and Kirishima sat together on one couch. Mina practically used Kirishima as a security blanket for over half the movie. Clutching onto his arm and hiding her face when something scary was happening.

(Y/n) just gripped onto Todoroki's hand tightly in her own, sitting closely besides him. Enough so that his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

When the movie was over, everyone left for their rooms. Everyone besides (Y/n) and Todoroki who walked over to the kitchen so that the girl could make some hot chocolate.

Once she had her drink, the two said their goodnights. Todoroki kissing her cheek softly before leaving her. She blushed as she headed for her room.

Tokoyami waited for her by her door. He seemed to be deep in thought and didn't even notice her at first.

"Tokoyami? "

"O-Oh! Aizawa.. I'm sorry I didn't see you. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about what happened. Are you alright?"

The girl smiled and held up a thumbs up. "I'm perfectly fine now. Don't worry about it."

He sighed in relief and bowed his head. "If you say so. I'll leave you be now. Have a good night."

She waved goodbye before entering her room. The room was dark as she closed the door behind her and blindly walked over to her desk to set her cup down. She flicked on the lamp and noticed her bedroom window was wide open.

"What the?...!" Her mouth was suddenly covered with a cloth. Someone had come up behind her and pinned her arms to her side as they held the cloth to her mouth.

Her vision began to blur and darken. Noise.. I need to make noise! I need to alert someone!

She kicked her feet in the air, kicking her desk hard and knocking over her drink. The liquid spilled all over the ground as she then knocked her chair over.

Her body grew weaker and weaker until she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. Her vision went black as her body fell limp in the man's arms.

Once the girl was unconscious, the man lifted her over his shoulder and pulled out his phone. He hit dial and held the phone to his ear.

"Hey Shigaraki. I got her. I'm on my out so make sure the car is ready."