V

Sana's classes ended as she received a message from her dear bestfriend. It was said that, she's gonna wait at the park where they usually play when they're still a kid before.

"Sana? Aren't you gonna come with us? It's Friday, old days." Jihyo said, patting her shoulder.

"Sorry guys, I'll pass for today." The girls look at her waiting for a good reason why she'll pass for today's event. "I'm just not feeling well since this morning, but I'll attend next time." She said, receiving a frown from her friends.

"Do you want me to accompany you unnie?" Chaeyoung offer as Sana shakes her head and smile at the latter indicating that she'll be fine.

"Alright then, go ahead. Have a safe drive Sana-shi." Jihyo said, hugging Sana's frame as the girl joined the hug.

"Thank you guys. Have fun!" She replied, getting in in her car, beeping the honk and drive on her way to the park wherein her bestfriend is waiting for her.

The park was kinda quite since the sun almost sets. You can really count the people inside the park, giving it a couple or a family vibe.

Sana made her way to the old tree with a bench beside it where Y/n and her name was written on it, Sana love Y/n. There's someone on the bench, waiting patiently as Sana fasten her way to the person.

"Thank God! You're here." The girl said exasperated as Sana let out a small chuckle.

"Pabo! Are we going to catch up here? What if my friends saw us?" Sana said as Y/n shrugged her shoulder eyeing Sana's figure.

They're still kids when they're bestfriend until they graduated elementary and their parents which is good friends decided to migrate to Japan.

There, the friendship they have, grown into something you called love. After a good two years of their relationship, they call it quits.

"You've grown into a fine woman, Satang." Y/n said, admiring the beauty infront of her.

Sana blushed at the compliment, tucking a hair behind her ear looking at the girl infront of her shyly.

"Thank you, you too." Sana said, flopping down her butt down on the bench as Y/n grabbed her hands, intertwining their fingers.

"I have something for you at my unit." Y/n mumbled, looking at the couple sitting beside a tree. It's already dark, and Sana shivered as the wind blew in her skin.

Y/n take off her hoodie, as she let Sana wear it since she's wearing a thick shirt inside her before wearing her cap back.

"Come on, lets head home. I'll make dinner for us." Y/n said, standing up on her seats and grabbed Sana's hand intertwining their fingers again.

They walk hand in hand on their way on Sana's car not aware at the two pair of eyes looking at them from afar.

"So.. this is the reason why you pass today's event. Hmm, I know you're hiding something Sana. And I'll find it out, just so you wait." The stranger said, grinning behind the tree as they looks at the intertwined hands, smiling like a psychopath. "I'll make sure to find out, who's the person you have been with right now." They said as they disappeared behind the three.