Chapter-26

At Xxxx Place:-

A man who looks like boss or king is sitting on head sit and waiting for someone while drinking wine.

G1- Boss ???1 is coming.

Boss- Let's ???1 in.

G1- Ok boss.

???1- Good afternoon boss.

Boss- Hmm, I think you found something that's why you are here, and I want some good news or you know the consequences.

???1 gulped and said boss I don't find that much info but I found some interesting fact about Mrs. Kim Jo Bo Ah or Ms.Lee Jo Bo Ah.

Boss- Why are you emphasing  the word Ms.Lee Jo Bo Ah?

???1- Boss you don't understand, I mean she is Ms. Lee before becoming Mrs. Kim.

Boss- Don't play with me just say direct what do you want to say.

???1- Boss calm down I want to say that I found out that she is never in any relationship before marrying Kim Dongwook, even she don't have any boyfriend or she never married before.

Boss- Oo so what's the big deal in this.

???1- The big deal is Lee Aera.

Boss- Don't be fool , it doesn't matter if she is not in relationship or married before that doesn't declare that she will not get pregnant. And all know when you drunk then you do something which you regret , you know the thing that is called one night stand. Huh?

???1- I know that boss so I tried to find about it and I found that she is very nice child and she never goes in club or drink with someone she is always busy in her career, and only focus on her hospital. Infact I found out that from her medical history she is infertile, she never become mom.

Boss- What?

???1- Yes boss and most shocking thing is she never adopt any child, because after knowing that she is infertile so I assume that may be she adopted Aera but I found nothing she never adopted any child even I check all secure details from her hospital may be she is someone child who died and no one was her guardian so she may take her as own child, so I check it all cctv and every file but nothing found, that clear it Aera is neither her own daughter nor adopted one, I found that she take 4 girls name Jisso, Jennie, Rose, Lisa, custody or called adopted them as her daughter but they are firstly adopted by Mrs. Kim parents and they adopted them because Aera wants them and also the 4 girls are daughter of her cousin brother from his mother side.
And their parents are working with Mr.Lee&Mrs.Lee.
And also boss Mr.Lee empire is known as Lee Empire but all people know that after birth of Aera they change to KILEERA Empire. The Lee couple loves their so called granddaughter Aera the most and she was declare as heir of their empire in place of her own daughter and Aera was always live with her grandparents.

Boss- Something is fishy and the girl Aera is quite mysterious. Why is so important to Lee couple that they make her heir in place of their own blood.
???1 I want you to find each and every detail of Lee couple and their entire family history, each and every detail in short time. Or you know what happened to you and your whole family.

???1 gulped and said yes boss.

Boss- Now leave.