Chapter 7

Allena--

Last night i sleep late, because of my pending work, and wakeup on time because I've to made breakfast for my monster husband and his girlfriend. What an agony?? Ehhhhhhhhhh.... I hate him.

I take quick shower and wore my cotton shorts with loose shirt. Tied my hair in messy bun, and run towards the kitchen because I'm getting late if I spent more minutes on me. So quickly I make fried egg and toast, coffee and juice. I put some masala on it for make it more yummy.

I put all the dishes on the dining table, and soon they both appear and start eating their breakfast and suddenly Selena starts coughing badly and Aaron pats her back slowing and I give a glass of water to her.

When she stable, and took a deep breath, I feel a sudden string of buring sensation and pain on my cheeks.

Yes you guess right! He slapped me!

Aaron fucking slapped me...

"You bitch! How dare you to put this spicy masala on her food, you Slut, you want to hurt her! Right?" He shouts, and tears rolled down from my eyes.

"N...no Aa..aaron I didn't put that masala on purpose, I just put that for make egg more yummy.. really please.... please believe me!" I said while crying and tried to prove myself innocent. But again whom I'm kidding with?

"Believe you? Believe a girl who sold herself for money, and get married to unknown person just for fucking money, you know what? You're a black spot on the name of women!" He shouts again with top of his lungs.

"No...no. Aar" As I started to say Selena interrupted.

"Let her go Aaron, I'm getting late already, let's go we grab our breakfast on our way!" She said to Aaron, then turned towards me.

"And you, let me come back then I'll show you!" She stated and shooting draggers towards me and drag Aaron with her.

While I sat on the floor with thud, crying. She doesn't matters to me, but Aaron, he.... he's my husband, can't he once listened to me only once. He knows that, that I sell myself but did he know that it was not with my will. It was the deal between his father and my step- father. What is my fault in this. Dadda saves his niece's life, his father got a daughter in law for his house and wife for his son, he lives with his girlfriend after our marriage also. But..
But what I got in return neither money, nor love or even a normal human relationship with my own husband.

I was crying good, for some hours, don't know how long I sat there crying on my fate. After sometime I getup from the floor and dump all the leftover in a packet and then go to my room wash my face, pickup my pencils and sketched book, put them in my bag, took the leftover packet and moved out from 'HIS HOUSE', then I walked towards the park near his house where a old man begging for food, daily. So I give the packet to him and go inside the park and sit under the tree to draw some Sketch's.

Art is something, which makes me feel better and sober, I forget about my pains, sorrow and every bad thing that happens in my life. Its a great time killer and also a great therapy to calm myself down. But because of this I didn't know the time until its getting darker. When I saw the time, it's already 7p.m and...

'SHIT! that monster will kills me today for sure, it's already late and what if he or his girlfriend comes home before their time...o no no no no, get your ass up Allena!' I shouts in my mind and took my material and run towards the penthouse.

But thank god! Both of them are still not at home. Quickly I dump my things in my room, and rush towards the kitchen to make something for ME! what man I didn't eat anything from the morning because of his verbal abuse. I just dumped the plate in the sink and...tadaaaa....

DING DONG!

Bell rings and I rushed towards the door and opened it, just to see a injured Aaron.

"Wha...what happened to you Aaron? Oh my god! Come inside come!" I said and hold his hand in mine.

And helped him to walk towards the couch, and make him sit I rush towards my room and take the first aid kit from bathroom and again runs out towards him. And sit on my knees in front of him to treat his injuries, they are not deep to treated by doctors in hospital, but I'll make sure tomorrow he meets with the doctor.

"Give me your hand Aaron!" I said.... actually orders him.

"Why?" He asked, his eyes showing me some different emotions.

"What, why? Look at you, you're injured with multiple buries in your forehead, hand and leg, ok i know, that they're not deep but it causes problems." I said and took his hand in mine.

And slowly starts treating his wounds, as I put a cotton dip of antiseptic on his forehead and he hissed, in pain and it's buring sensation.

"Oh sorry! I'll do it slowing!" I said and start cleaning it by dab-dab method, and blowing air also.

Soon I treated his all wounds and bandaged them neatly, then help him to go in his room, as we reached in his room's door, I stop and tell him to go further alone.

But he stopped me and told me to help him.

"Come inside, I need your help, also Selena is not there, so come inside and give me my night cloths and help me in changing, my right hand is fucking hurting so much!" He said with curse.

"Ok!" I said in low voice and entered in his walk-in closet, and took a clean pair of shorts and t-shirt, then helped him in changing his clothes. As his right hand injured the most.

For the first time in my life I saw a man's body this close to me, and that to some Greek god type, I feel heat raised on my cheeks and my heart beats so fast like I runs a marathon race.

"I..it's do..done!" I said with great difficulty, and before he said or did anything I moved out and said once I reached to the gate.

"Aaron! Wait there I bring something to eat, and some pain killers." I said and runs towards the kitchen, first I need to calm my heartbeats.