❣︎Chapter Thirty❣︎

"Haru do this dishes right now young man!"
"Wait I can't pause this."
"Well find a way!"

"Y/N...just let him clear the level."
"Whatever."

Y/N gave up and flopped on the couch next to Haru.

"Where are youuu." Tendou cooed as he looked around the house.

"Satori...what are you doing?" Y/N looked down at Tendou who was on the floor with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm looking for Himiko. We are playing monster." Tendou gave a toothy grin with a thumbs up.

"She's still hiding?" She sighed.
"Unfortunately she-"

"Boo!" A small girl with long frizzy red hair popped out from behind the couch and jumped on Tendou's back.
"Well hello missy." Tendou grinned as he pulled her around to give her a kiss.
"Himiko, let's go. You need to take your bath."  Y/N waved her hand.
"No mommy I wanna playy." The energetic girl whined.
"You can play after." Y/N bargained.

The girl's expression changed from sad to happy and she happily skipped to the bathroom.

"Yeah she's your daughter alright." Y/N scoffed as she started walking towards the bathroom as well.
"Your daughter too." Tendou rolled his eyes and gave Y/N a quick kiss on the cheek before she left.

"Alright!" Haru jumped up as he won, pumping a fist in the air.
"Dishes!" Y/N could be heard from the bathroom.

Haru deflated and started walking to the dishes.

☀︎︎

"Alright now you can watch Haru play video games until bed time." Y/N offered as she finished drying Himiko's hair.

"Okay mommy!" The girl grinned a grin almost identical to Tendou's and started walking over to Haru.

"I wanna play." She stated.
"No you'll ruin my rank." He deadpanned.
"B-but I just wanna try! I promise I'll do good!" She said, nearly with tears in her eyes.

Haru looked over to Tendou hopefully but Tendou gave him a look that said "please just let her play once."

Haru sighed and handed over the controller.

"Yay! I love you Haruu." She said in a sing song voice.

After about three rounds they had to eventually go to sleep.

"Bed timeee." Y/N announced.
"Nooo." Himiko whined, once again.
"Yep! Let's go. We'll tuck you in first then Haru." Tendou chimed in.

Himiko reluctantly agreed and headed for her princess themed room.

"Goodnight." Both parents smiled as they tucked her in.

The both gave one quick peck on the forehead and turned off the lights as they left.

"I can tuck myself in." Haru mumbled as he walked into his room, closing the door behind him.

"Someone's moody." Y/N mumbled in a teasing manner.

"He's mad because Himiko ruined some of his progress on his game." Tendou explained as they slowly got ready for bed together.

"Ah makes sense. Well I got work early tomorrow so I'm heading to bed." Y/N yawned.
"Me too then." Tendou smiled as he pulled her closer until they were cuddling.

"Mm goodnight Satori I love you." She mumbled into her pillow.
"I love you too. Goodnight my beautiful wife." He kissed the back of her head.

Flashback~

"Y/N stared at Tendou who was kneeling, at a loss for words. He was proposing?

She averted her gaze down to the ring and couldn't help but widen her eyes.

It was that ring. The same ring from that art exhibit. The one that they weren't even selling.

"How'd you get that ring?" She said, still sounding extremely shocked.
"That's your only response? Really?!" He let out an exasperated cry. "But if you must know, I knew someone who worked there and paid him to get it for me. You said you wanted it so I got it." He explained.

"But you didn't know you were going to marry me then." She tilted her head.
"First of all, yes I did, and second of all, this position is really uncomfortable. Are you going to make a decision or keep me posing like an idiot?" He said through his gritted teeth as he rebalanced himself.

"Oh sorry. Yeah I'll marry you." She laughed lightly and helped him up.
"Thank god that was getting awkward." He gave a relaxed sigh and stood up.

Tendou intertwined their fingers and pulled her into a kiss.

The fireworks could still be seen and heard, it was quite a beautiful night.

Tendou of course had to brag to the whole party as soon as they got inside. Of course some were happier than others but what can you do? Not everyone gets a cute love story.

Flashback End~

A few years after they finished highschool they both got better jobs and moved to Tokyo. Then a few more years later, Y/N became pregnant with a cute little girl that they named Himiko.

It has been ten years since they graduated and to be honest, they live a pretty boring, yet happy life. Haru has started opening up and being more expressive, Y/N is trusting more, and Tendou is...well he's Tendou, not much to improve on in the first place.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 :)

A/N
I said it before and I'll say it again, thank you guys so so so so much. I really enjoyed writing this but if there are tips you have for next time feel free to give them!

I'm so glad you guys read this through.

Ill miss this story but for now, that is all. Thanks have a good day/evening/night.

Be sure to check out my story nerds, it's a kurooxreader :)

As always, stay safe, love you <3