Elimination

"Whoever is in there come out!" Jin yelled. Nobody answered.

"JUST OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" Yoongi was getting impatient and started heading to the door himself. He yanked it open and there was Jimin, sitting in the corner with his bleeding arm.

"Jimin!" Jin rushed to his side.

"Jin... Yoongi..." Jimin winced in pain.

"JIMIN!" Jungkook rushed inside the room while crying, "WHAT HAPPENED?"

"N-Namjoon..." Jimin's face went pale. Jin carried Jimin back to his room while the others follow.

————

"Fuck this game. We don't even have a doctor." Yoongi crossed his arms as he watch Jimin struggle to lay down on the bed. Jin's suit was now covered with blood, but he didn't mind.

"Jimin tell us what happened." Jungkook voice cracked.

"Namjoon

"Namjoon... it's Namjoon. I hid in the giant bedroom because he was chasing me with a knife," Jimin looked up at them with tears running down his cheeks, "He was able to slash my arm while we were running but... I don't know where he is anymore.."

"Anyone have bandages?" Jungkook asked as he looked around Jimin's room. They all shook their head.

"Wait," Jin spoke up, "I remember having a med kit in my room when I was rummaging. I'll be right back."

"You three stay here and don't move." Jin pointed at them and left the room.

————

"Found it!" Jin cried out, holding the med kit in his arms.

"Hyung.."

Jin froze and slowly turned around. No one was there.

"Who was that?" Jin grabbed his gun and pointed toward the door.

"Hyung," the mysterious voice was heard again, "Hyung you don't remember me? It's Taehyung."

Jin dropped his gun and let out a sigh. Taehyung poked his head through the door with a confused expression on his face.

"Is Jimin okay?" Taehyung asked with his soft, gentle voice. Jin smiled and nodded.

"Let's go to Jimin's room." Jin patted Taehyung on the shoulder and they both headed back to Jimin's room.

————

"We're here."

After hours on bandaging Jimin's arm, they were finally done.

"So.. what are we going to do now..?" Taehyung asked with his puppy eyes.

"Eliminate Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, "What are we suppose to do in this fucking game?!"

"So how are we going to get out of here?" Jin added, "Eliminate all Mafias?"

"How are we so sure that if we successfully eliminate all Mafias, we would be able to get out of here?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows while holding Jimin.

"Do you guys want to stay here forever? I wanna go home..." Jimin frowned.

"Jin, you need to shoot Namjoon. It's part of the rule anyways. We already he's one of the Mafias." Yoongi grabbed Jin by the collar.

"We're killing our friends!"

"I DON'T CARE!" Yoongi yelled.

The room went silent.

"Kill him. Don't you guys want to get out of here!? Shoot him Jin, everything will then be over." Yoongi glared at everyone.

Jin took a deep breath, holding his gun in his hand. He looked at Yoongi and then everyone else in the room.

"Okay... I'll go find him."