Gang gang

"Yo Y/n so tell me I heard you got to talk to all of the 03z pretty squad, must be feeling on cloud 9 right there I see" Kevin teased you as both of you were eating in the school park. 

"Nah we just had a nice conversation like getting to know each other and also, they seemed pretty chill", you just shrugged as you say it like it's normal compared to how many fans would do anything to be in your situation right now. 

"You're joking right?", Kevin is in disbelief. 

"Well don't get me wrong I didn't really know that they were idols at first until they told me about it", you reasoned with him. 

"While you had a conversation with them, there must be someone who caught your attention, Tell me who?", he asked 

With you attempting to think of something, you just gave a simple 'no one' as Kevin is still shocked by your response. 

"I mean all of them are pretty but it's nothing like that", as you finished your food.

"Wait, there must be someone...come on don't be shy", Kevin still not believing. 

"I'm being serious bruv", you simply looked at him in the eye. 

"Also how does talking about part-time jobs lead to this topic about someone catching my attention?", you asked Kevin as you wondered. 

"Hahahahaha I don't know man", he agrees with you. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey! Y/n watcha doin?", Yuna appears out of nowhere. 

"Erm packing and going home I guess?", as you continue to pack your stuff before leaving the classroom. 

Before you leave, your path was blocked by Yuna smirking at you, she gave a glance at Sohee and looked back at you. 

"Since you got nothing, care to join us at the Pc bang?", Yuna invites you. 

Not knowing what to reply, you tried to find a way for you to escape this situation in which you spot Kevin about to leave the classroom.

"I uh yeah I forgot that I'm hanging out with Kevin, am I right Kevin?", you smile pleadingly to Kevin, hoping to get him to play along with you but it ended up backfiring. 

"Wait did we?", he smile teasingly and that's where you got no choice but to join in with them. 

Kevin could only cover his mouth while laughing and mouthed 'good luck' before bidding goodbye. 

.

.

.

.

.

So you are currently with the 03z pretty squad, Kangmin and No Huijun. You guys were playing a game together which is gang beast. It was fun as it was funny because of the way the avatar ran like a slob and have to grab each other to eliminate. 

The map was 2 trucks driving side by side which is tough due to keeping on a lookout for the signboard

The map was 2 trucks driving side by side which is tough due to keeping on a lookout for the signboard. You were playing with the group and also with random online players even though you just randomly press the keyboard key. You managed to eliminate a lot of people which led the rest of the members to target you first. It was funny on Kangmin and Huijun tried to gang up on you first but in the end, grabbed each other doing a suicide elimination. Meanwhile, Yuna and Yujin were really competitive that they eliminated the rest of the players. You managed to be one of the last few players standing. Despite this, they still targeted you. 

You took the chance to retreat as soon as possible while both of the competitive girls chased and tried to eliminate you. The rest that has been eliminated could only watch while laughing because you've been targeted. They managed to corner you at the edge of both of the trucks which are side by side. With that, they grabbed and pushed you between the gap. You were attempting to hold on to both of the trucks not trying to let go, as the two girls are now fighting for the throne. 

As they were busy grabbing and throwing, they did not have the time to dodge the signboard causing them to get eliminated but not knowing that there is still one more player holding on for dear life which is none other than you. Everybody was speechless while the two girls were kinda annoyed or angry in which you could not tell. 

The next thing you know is that both of them gave you a smile that looks like they were about to kill you at some point. Not knowing what to do, you just kept quiet not wanting to say anything to spark the situation. While hanging out with them, you did not realize the timing. You took a quick look on your phone. It's gonna be evening and you needed to pack for your midnight flight later. 

"Hey guys, I've got something on", before taking your bags. Both girls stop in front of you which caught you off guard. You slowly gulp your saliva down the throat feeling uncomfortable among the both of them. 

"Where are you going Mister cheater?", Yuna said with her low tone while crossing her arms.

(Ouch Mr Cheater? Really?)

"Yea Mister cheater tryna runaway I see, or should I say scaredy cat~" the golden retriever tried to provoke you but you did not seem to be phased by her.

"Yeap the scaredy cat trying to run away, bye guys and thanks for today", you just left both of them while they still feel unsatisfied.

"Wait!-", both of them had been stopped by Sohee.

"Guys, that's enough", she shook her head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Aite everything's done they should be-", speaking of the devil, Sejin hyung called you.

"Yo we're downstairs", you quickly lock the door and went downstairs.

"Ready?", hobi hyung asked as you excitedly nodded your head.