Five

By the third day Draconian returned to feed me. I pretended to be asleep on my belly as he walked in. I heard his foot steps slowly approach me and it took everything I had not to tense as his foot steps edged closer.

The bed dipped as he placed his knees on either side of my small frame. Suddenly he grabbed my neck forcibly making my eyes snap open. I struggled against him to turn around so I could see his face.

With astonishing fluidity he stabbed something into my neck like a shot. He then took out the needle and rubbed soothing circle on where he had just stabbed me before flipping me onto my back.

"You were faking." His eyes held humor in them but I wasn't fucking laughing.

"What the fuck did you just stab me with?" I hissed.

I couldn't move my arms because he had his knees sat on top of them as he crouched over me.

"A tracker."

My eyes widened and panic consumed me.
"Y-you can't do that!" I cried.

"I can and I have. Stop your cries little female."

I glared at him full of hatred at what he was doing to me. His body turned me on and I hated it. I was supposed to hate it.

His pupils dilated and his lips parted as he breathed in.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused still struggling to move.

"Tasting your pheromones. You are aroused." His pink tongue licked his lips.

I stumbled trying to deny it, "I-I no! No, no, I am not!"

He smirked before he used his tongue to lick my neck and then down the valley between my breasts.

"My kind can feast off of pheromones. Not all of us but some..." he trailed off as his tongue reach my panties. "Now you will feed off of my pheromones."

I was dazed, I didn't even notice he had let go of my arms as his body moved down my small frame. With his eyes holding my gaze he grabbed the thin material and ripped it off with a low growl.

His big hands gripped my thighs and parted them farther then I had ever been spread. I wasn't a virgin but I was a novice. But It didn't take a genius to see that he was going to devour me.

"What a pretty pussy." He hummed.

His dirty words made me gush as he stared at my pussy, His eyes were fully dilated.

"Tell me to stop." He hissed as his grip on my thighs tightened. "If I truly disgust you... tell me to stop."

I tried to remember why I wouldn't let him touch me where I needed it the most but I couldn't think. All I needed was his face between my thighs.

"I-I" I couldn't tear my eyes away from his.

With a smirk he lowered his mouth to my core. His long tongue licked through my folds over an over until my chest was heaving.

He suddenly thrusted his tongue into me and I cried out; my thighs shaking. His tongue was so deep, rubbing against me.

He continued to lick and thrust his tongue; paying no attention to my clit. I tried to rub the swollen nub but he growled and narrowed his eyes. No touchy touchy got it.

He thrusted his tongue into me over and over until he pulled out and sucked hard on my clit. I cried out and gripped the silk like sheets as I grinded my release against his face.

My orgasm wasn't stopping. He lifted his hands from my thighs and groped my breast as he sucked even harder cashing me to scream out another orgasm.