𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ No one thought this day would come: The day we saw new villains take the place of the League. 

Mangled skin and dry bones make them unrecognizable, and police have yet to find out their true identities. Some speculate that they're working with the Agitator, though the police think differently.

Evidence of the unruly pair going against the Agitator have steered the Police Department towards trying to negotiate with the two, but they have only received hostility in return. 

Some citizens call them heroes for finally shocking the police into action and for fighting against the Agitator themselves. Some think they are nothing but thieves, posing as saviors. 

The pair are often seen with a boy, however, with bright red hair and small stature. This has lead some to believe that they are a family that was wronged by the government. Conspiracies and mystery surrounds the trio, only making them more intriguing to the public. 

Their quirks are unknown.

Their motives are unknown.

Their identities are unknown.

Their locations are unknown.

Their anonymity is perhaps their greatest power, and as such, the three burned masqueraders have been nicknamed Anon. 

See you soon, Anon, whatever type of monster you may be. If that is who you are. 

Maybe Anon is innocent; just a civilian caught in the crossfire. Maybe they're all monsters. Maybe they're our heroes in disguise.

But, well, really?

Monsters are what we make them.❞

ᴇxᴄᴇʀᴘᴛ ꜰʀᴏᴍ "ᴀɴᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ" ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇ #134 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙱𝙾𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷 」ɴᴇᴡꜱᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ.

ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇ  ʙʏ  ᴀᴋᴀʀɪ  ᴀᴋɪɴᴀʀɪ