Adult Time

The Next Day
Class 3-E
English Lesson
(Y/N) POV

Sousuke: Bitch-neesan! Start the lesson already!

I, like always, was leaning against my hand while looking out at the window.

Me*thought*: She isn't cooperating at all. I doubt she will stay any longer if she continues acting like this.

The other students began complaining about Irina.

And Irina started getting irritated because of their pronunciation of "vic".

She then ordered them to bite down their lower lip.

Me*thought*: What a cheap trick.

Irina: Araumi-kun!! Do as I ordered! And what's up with that hoodie?! You're supposed to wear your school uniform, aren't you?!

I stood up and walked to the door.

Me: I'll join Karma to skip this lesson. And this place, more or less, have no rules. So don't question me why I'm wearing hoodie. See ya.

Timeskip
5 p.m.
Field
Assassination Training
(Y/N) POV

As I was watching the class trained their shooting skill, Karasuma called me from behind.

Karasuma: Araumi.

Me: Just call me by my first name, sensei.

I turned around to face him.

Me: What is it?

He threw me an anti-koro-sensei knife.

Karasuma: Try to hit me with the knife.

Everyone there turned their attention toward us.

Me: What for?

Karasuma: Just to test your skill.

Me: Okay.

Karasuma POV

Without wasting anymore time, (Y/N) went for my face.

I moved my body to the right.

Me: That's a-

Before I could finish my sentence, he spined the knife to the right making it pointed at my face.

My eyes went wide. I was about to catch his hand, but suddenly (Y/N) pulled my shirt from behind and sweep both of my legs making me fall.

I then saw a black panther got onto my body and about to bit me. My eyes went wide and I quickly pushed it away.

Me*thought*: What the?!

???: I know I was about to win, but it's not like I'll kill you for real, so there is no reason for you to pushed me so hard like that.

I looked at the direction I pushed the black panther to and saw (Y/N) was sitting on the ground.

Me: S-Sorry, looks like I pushed you too hard.