Apology Time

The Next Day
Class 3-E
English Lesson (again)
(Y/N) POV

Like always, Irina still focused on the assassination instead of teaching the class.

Karma: Aha~ Bitch-neesan is pretty frantic. Having that sort of thing done to her must have damaged her pride~

Isogai: Sensei.

Irina: What do you want?

Isogai: If you're not going to teach us, could you switch out with Koro-sensei? We're taking entrance exams this year, so...

Irina: Hmph! You want to be taught by that monster?

Me*thought*: At least he's teaching us.

Irina: Comparing the earth's predicament to entrance exams... How nice to be a carefree kid~ Moreover, the way I hear it, all of you in Class E... Seem to be the misfit failures of this school. Even if you start studying now, it's meaningless.

I turned my attention from the outside view to Irina as he mocks us.

As she was mocking us, I speak.

Me: Bitch-neesan.

She looked at me.

Me: That's not a very nice thing to say.

Everyone except me, Karma, and Nagisa began throwing things at Irina.

They began protesting her.

Irina: You want to die?!

Me: I'd love to see you try.

Timeskip
The same building
Office
Karasuma POV

Irina: What the heck is with those brats!! They're in the same room as such a wonderful woman, you know?! Don't you think they should be grateful?!

Me:*pissed* There is likely some minor classroom discord due to them not being welcoming, but enough already. Go give them a proper apology. Assuming you want to continue the assassination, that is.

Irina: Why?! I don't have any experience as a teacher, you know?! Let me concentrate solely on assassinating.

???: Can you keep your voice down? I'm trying to sleep up here.

We looked at the voice direction which came from a window. We saw (Y/N) was hanging upside down.

Irina: Don't interfere the conversation between adults, you brat!

(Y/N): Conversation between adults? From what I heard just now, it just a conversation between an adult and a big baby throwing tantrum.

Irina: What you just say?!

(Y/N): Take Koro-sensei as example. Even though he wants to destroy the earth, he still do his job as a teacher. The same goes to Karasuma-sensei. If you don't know how to be a teacher, then learn how to be a teacher by teaching us how to be excellent students. You will go nowhere if you don't have any efforts. If you continues acting like this, you'll just playing in the board chairman's hand. And I'm sure you hate to be played by some unknown guy.