Chapter 19

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Where the fuck am I?" Y/n questioned, while looking around the castle that she became familiar with in the last few months. It all looked a little.. Off.

'Yes! The new feature actually worked!' The voice suddenly yelled in her mind, while she just stood up from the ground groaning.

'You did this? Could have given me a warning, you know..' She complained, while dusting off her Hufflepuff uniform, that was much more old school.

'Y/n!! Don't you know what this means?! You get to meet the Tom Rid--' "Excuse me, what are you doing up so early, little Hufflepuff?" The voice was interrupted by a male, with a British accent.

"I was hungry.." She just lied, before turning to the male and when she saw his face she immediately turned around again.

'Why the fuck is young french model Tom Riddle in front of me?' She asked the voice, while purposefully ignoring the boy's presence behind her.

'That's my new feature! Anyways have fun, I have to tell the others about this!' The voice left her to her own devices and Y/n never wanted something to be physical, so she could fucking punch it.

So Y/n turned around to the boy again, before shooting him an awkward smile and finger guns. "Hello there, random Slytherin that I don't know~"

"You said you are hungry, so what are you doing here at the moving staircases?" He asked suspicious of the girl's real reason.

"Well.. I have a crush on one of the Ravenclaws and wanted to see if she would be here.." She lied once again, because she didn't know any Ravenclaws in this time period.

"She? You mean he right?" He asked her, while dragging her towards the great hall, not wanting her to be an embarrassment as she was waiting for her so called 'crush'.

"Nah, pretty sure I like a girl from Ravenclaw and well I don't know her name quiet yet.." Y/n retorted.

'Gosh darn it, not only is he the dark Lord, but also homophobic!' She complained, but remembered that the voice left.

'Voice what is my name here and my age and parents and stuff?!!' She panicked as she was forced to follow the handsome Slytherin to the empty great hall.

'Oh yeah almost forgot! Everything is pretty much the same, so you're name is still Y/n L/n and you're 12/13 and you are a pureblood. It's also currently the year 1941, anyways bye!' The voice rushed, before vanishing again.