chapter 28:- everything turned wrong

"I WILL FIND THE TRUTH."

"What truth are you talking about?"

Christina asked randomly as she went inside the room with a plate in her hand.  

"n-nothing much."

"so, what happened to you?  Is there anything wrong?", she asked placing the plate on the table and getting the napkin for him.

 "no.  Why did you ask so?", he didn't want her to suspect anything. Justin wanted to deal with the thing on his own.

"I don't think so. You seem a bit off."

"I am absolutely fine. Don't worry"

"why wouldn't I worry? I was so scared."

 "I am sorry that I made you worried.", Justin kept on changing the topic but he didn't know that it wasn't easy to fool her.

 "c'mon,  you don't have to be sorry about anything. You just need to take care of your health.", she said and sat on the chair giving the porridge to him.

"do I need to eat this?", he asked looking at Christina who just chuckled. even though he was an adult, still he behaved like a kid.

 "yes, you need to."

"ahhh I don't want to.", he made a disgusted face and looked at the porridge. the most hateful thing for him to eat.

 "stop acting like a small baby.  Eat it fast!"

 "Whatever."

"tell me,  is everything okay?"

 "Everything is fine."

 "I know you don't want to talk about it but trust me, I am always here to listen to you."

 "I am fine princess. Don't stress yourself."

 "well, I trust you so I am going to believe in you that nothing is wrong."

 "Tell me, how's your school going on?"

"as always. Stressful and boring.", she said sitting comfortably on the couch.

"what do you mean?", he asked confused. 

"We are going to have an exam from next week so this week, we only have tests and revisions."

 "you are going to do well in exams princess.  After all,  you are such a brilliant student in your class. How's your equation with your classmates.", Christina was the best student at her school. the most studious and disciplined girl. 

 "I don't talk with anyone. It's just Katherine but she has been absent for a few days."

"you should be more social.  Try to make as many friends as you can.", he explained as a big brother does. however, Christina was not an introverted girl. she was an ambivert kind of person.