050

NEVILLE'S PARENTS- 050

Christmas break ended faster than Diana would have liked and they were back at Hogwarts. She and Sam had a long goodbye to their father, not wanting to let go of the man. Diana and Harry walked towards the entrance of Hogwarts, hand in hand as Cho Chang walked up to them.

Dia rolled her eyes, Harry squeezed her hand as the Ravenclaw spoke. "Hi, Harry,"

"Oh," Harry said as his stomach leaped uncomfortably. "Hi,"

"Have a good Christmas?" Cho said, ignoring the blonde completely.

Harry nodded, glancing at his girlfriend. "Yeah, really good," Diana blushed, her hair changed to light pink, and a small smile fell on her lips.

"Mine was pretty good," Cho said, smiling as though Harry actually cared. (Which he didn't) "I was hoping I could talk to you, Harry." She finally looked at Diana, a sneer curled on her lips.  "Alone,"

Harry scratched the back of his neck with his free hand, awkwardly. "Uh, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please," Cho pleaded. "Just for a moment,"

Harry glanced at his girlfriend, who shrugged her shoulders. "It's your choice. Don't let me stop you,"

"Okay, let's talk," Harry let go of her hand, walked away with Cho following, and stood in the corner of the courtyard.

Diana stood there playing with the leather sleeves of her father's jacket when a hand tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around and saw Luna standing behind her with a bottlecap necklace in her hands.

"Hi, Luna," She smiled.

"Hello, Ana. Have a good Christmas?" Luna says in her normal dream voice.

"It was very good," Diana said. "How was yours?"

"Dad and I had a wonderful holiday," Luna said as she held up the bottlecap necklace. "I made this for you."

Diana told the necklace in confusion. "Oh, um, thank you, Luna,"

Luna nodded. "It keeps the Nargles away."

"Erm, thanks," Diana placed the necklace around her neck. "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything,"

"Oh, it's quite alright." Luna smiled. "You being my friend is the greatest gift of all. I better be going. Have a nice Nargle-free day, Ana,"