Sorry I'm A Procrastinating Bitch

Omfg guys I'm sorry I procrastinate more than the dead...they probably do more shit than me...anywho sorry for the long wait...I've had writers block but I'm back so here's your long awaited update!
Enjoy Killjoys (P.S this was supposed to already be published after the "OMG Guys" chapter. My bad)
🖤🖤🖤🖤💀🖤🖤🖤🖤

I dont know how long it's been since Ashley did this to me, but my body's had enough. I'm in pain, and I can't take another orgasm, but I know I'll have to because Ashley isn't coming back anytime soon. I start to sob uncontrollably. I tried so hard to stay strong and not cry, but I can't. This is too much. I'm too sensitiv,  and I can't stop the pain.

After another hour of sobbing and painful orgasms, I heard what sounds like clattering and pounding from above me. Then there's the faint sound of groaning and yelling. Oh god...he's most likely fucking someone up there. Or so I think,until I hear the voice being a little bit louder. "MOTHERFUCKER! WHERE IS HE!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRANKIE!?" Its Gerard! I've never been so happy to hear him.

"GEE! I'M DOWN HERE! HELP! I'M IN THE BASEMENT! PLEASE! HELP ME! GERARD!" I scream from the top of my lungs.

"I HEAR HIM GODDAMIT! DONT LIE TO ME PURDY!  WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!? TELL ME OR SWEAR HELP ME I'LL KILL YOU!" His voice is so rage filled and hateful.

"I TOLD YOU HE'S NOT HERE NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! GET OUT IF MY HOUSE! YOU'RE HEARING THINGS GEE!" Ashley screams back as if I'm not down here suffering.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE CALL ME THAT! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'RE LUCKY I HAVEN'T KILLED YOU YET!" The sound of something big hitting a wall hard booms through the house.

"I..URG...I TOLD Y-YOU...HE'S NOT HERE!"

I scream more to prove hes guilty. "GEE! HELP MEEE! I'M IN THE BASEMENT!"

"AHHHHH!...SSSTOP!...G-GET OFF OF ME! STOP! STO-" Thats the last of the yelling I hear...then its quiet. The sound of something hitting the floor then footsteps getting closer to the door sound.

The doorknob shakes violently before the whole door comes off the hinges and falls to the floor, picking up dust. When the dust settles back to the previous spot on the floor I see the person I missed the most standing in the doorway. "Gee!" Tears fill my eyes and I begin to sob from a multitude of emotions. I'm embarrassed to look him in the eyes, knowing he can see how much of a mess I am. My voice goes quiet from the sobbing, reduced to a tone that's shakey and barely audible. "P-please....just take me home...I...I wanna go h-home."

"C'mere baby. I'm so sorry I left...I shouldn't have left you. Shhhhh...you're safe now...I'm here...were going home." He comforts. He looks down at the chains and pulls then pulls of the wall with his hands. "C'mon."

"W-wait...p-please take it out..." I whisper embaressed. He looks at me questioningly. I turn a bit exposing my rear end, showing him the vibrator Ashley shoved up there. He moves to grab it and I whimper, embarrassed and in pain. He slowly, but carefully, pulls out the vibrator and picks me up.

"Its okay now baby...I'm here and I'm taking you home." He kisses my hair and carries me out the door and up the stairs.

🖤🖤🖤🖤💀🖤🖤🖤🖤

Ahhh, I hope you guys enjoyed it, and I'll be sure to write longer chapters in the future...but for now
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed

~Sassqueen