007

A bad, short filler but it is what it is. I don't really have time today.

Or actually I had but I binge watched YOU season 3...

"5 more laps!" coach screams. Louis sighs and he wipes some sweat off his forehead while he keeps running. It's four in the afternoon, the hottest moment of the day and he comes from bloody England. He can't handle the sun that well.

"Hey mate." Zayn runs next to Louis. "You weren't in the room this afternoon. I tried to look for you but I didn't find you."

"I was out."

"Yeah, figured that. Just so you know, bro that you actually can't leave your room during the break. Coach want you to rest then so you are in shape for training."

"I'm in shape, aren't I?" Louis smiles at his friend. "Don't worry mate, I'll make sure coach doesn't find out. I'm just not made for staying locked up in my room when the weather is this nice."

"You've literally complained about the weather every single conversation." Zayn laughs. "But you do you, bro. I just don't want you to be in trouble. It's your first year in Manchester and you are so lucky to be selected for the national team during your first season in the highest level. You're really talented Louis and it would be a shame if you waste it by not following the rules."

"Thanks, Zaynie."

"No worries, I'm just looking out for you. You're like a little brother to me, Louis."

"Now you're going soft on me. Come on, I race you." Louis starts to run harder and Zayn chases him.

"False start you cheater!"

Louis laughs, looking over his shoulder but Zayn is quick to pass Louis. Louis really loves Zayn. He is like a big brother as well to him and he thinks about telling the older boy the truth. Edward doesn't leave his head and he wishes he could share with someone how he feels about the curly boy. Because currently Edward is the only boy he can be himself with even though he knows him under another name.

"Where's your mind, Tommo? You're slacking!" Zayn yells who is already around the other corner.

And Louis thinks automatically about Edward and how his hand felt in Edward's and how it would be to kiss him. God he has the chance of a life time, playing with his team for the world cup and the only thing he can think about is a boy that he met a few days ago. Louis has to get his shit together.

And during the whole training he was distracted. He couldn't stop thinking about the boy whose favourite colour is blue and likes the smell of strawberries. His heart is beating faster when he thinks about those green eyes and how his skin felt so soft. After a two hour training Louis runs to the locker rooms and he grabs his phone.

And there is exactly what he hoped there would be: a message from an unknown number.

Hi there, this is Edward. I hope im not disturbing you! Cant wait to see you again. I had a lot of fun today xx

Louis grins and he knows he is blushing because that's the effect what the cute boy has on him.

"Oh, is El texting you?" Zayn nudges his friend while taking off his shoes.

"No." Louis doesn't mean to sound that harsh but he can't help it. Bringing up Eleanor is the last thing he needs right now.

"Chill, mate. How's she doing? Not missing her too much? You're usually attached to the hip! It must be hard to be separated."

"Hm, I'm managing." Louis has a fake smile on his face. "Anyway, I'm going to the hotel."

"Are you not going to shower?" Zayn raises his eyebrow.

"In the room."

"But the bus back only leaves in an hour."

"I'm going to take an uber. Don't worry, mate. I'm going to see you later." Louis pets Zayn's back before grabbing his bag and leaving the locker room. It's when he is in the cab that he texts Edward back with a huge smile on his face.

I'm so happy you texted me! Want to meet up in an hour? Xx

And not even a minute later he gets a text back.

Sure! What about you come to my room and we order room service and watch a movie? I kind of am in a lazy mood, sorry not sorry :/

Louis laughs when he texts back an okay. He loves having lazy days. He can't wait to go to Edward's room in a pair of joggers and his hair still wet from the shower because he know the boy won't care and he does already feel that level of comfortable with him. He wants to snuggle like they did under the tree but than even closer and he wants to order way too much room service that they won't be able to finish but do anyway so they feel too full and just complain about that while watching shitty movies

And Louis should really just put his focus on football but he knew he was fucked when he looked into those pair of green eyes.

He is so gone for Edward.