Chapter 13

"Hi Amy, How are you".
"I'm okay Grampa, had a really bad headache earlier, but they said it would go once the reversal injection had done its Job, I don't know what's wrong with him Grampa, he's never been like this". Amy starts crying, getting herself worried that there's something seriously wrong with her dad.
"Amy, calm down love, I'm  going to phone the police first thing in the morning and have a word with them okay love".
"Okay, Grampa, please let me know if you hear anything ".
"I will, Amy, I promise".
Amy then skyped with Ty and told him she was in a police chase, although she didn't know anything about it, Ty asked what happened, so Amy told him only what she knew when she was awake and the rest was what she'd been told about.
Amy assured Ty she was okay and nothing was going to stop her doing this Tour.
Eventually they headed off to Detroit, then it was Pittsburgh, after that they headed off for a 3-week stay in and around New York, and it's other city's like, Boston, Providence, then on to Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington  DC, Louisville, Nashville, Charlotte then Amy phoned Ty to say that week 12 would be Phoenix,  again Amy and Ty had a fantastic time,  Ty asked Amy if they were going to finish on time as there was only 3 months left.
Amy explained that from now they were doing Just the major cities and some would only be 3 days instead of 6.
After the first week, they moved to
San Diego and that was where Ty would fly home, Amy knew Ty didn't have a lot of money for Flight's especially as they were moving further south, so Amy had paid for his return Ticket,  they agreed to compromise and Ty paid for the first Visit and Amy the second. They made up for lost time every night as a newly married couple, but it was soon time for Ty to go home, Amy reminded him that there were just 3 Months left now till she was home for good.

It was a few days after when Amy was thinking back about the time her and Ty had spent together when something triggered, she wasn't sure what it was, but something was niggling at the back of her mind. For some reason they spent 2 weeks in San Diego, then they doubled back on themselves to Las Vegas for another 2 weeks.

They were now in Los Angeles at the Yucaipa Equestrian Center, which is 1 hour 15 minutes from the City Centre.
That night, Amy was Skyping Ty, and they were talking and Ty mentioned how amazing the night sky was behind her.
"Amy, that night sky is absolutely amazing,  where are you".
"I know it's amazing isn't it,  there's hardly any light pollution here at the Yucaipa Equestrian Center, Just over an hour from Los Angeles City Centre, were at the base of the Wildwood Forest State Park which is the start of the Mountain Region".
"Oh wow Amy, you need to make sure you get some photo's sweetheart ".
"I already have my Love".
"Amy, what's that behind you in the sky!!!".
Amy turned and looked into the sky, looking at this very bright shooting star.
"It's a shooting Star, Ty, I'm a bit worried because it seems to be  getting bigger and brighter".
"Amy  which direction is it going".
"Err, East Ty. OMG TY".
"What's wrong Amy!!".
"TY, I can see two more, NO, make it 4 more".
"Okay Amy, hang on just a second,  JACK, there are meteorites heading towards the East Coast,  anything on TV about it, Hang on Amy were looking to see if anything's on the News Channels love, OMG, Amy get Spartan and ride like hell into the forest and mountains and try to find some cover, tell Renard too".
"Ty, I'm scared, what happened and tell the truth please".
"Okay,  the first one hit Florida, it's  now an Island,  the second hit Jackson,  how many can you see Amy".
By now Amy was crying,  scared she wouldn't survive what was inevitably going to happen.
"Err, Not counting the two I've seen, I can see another 4 or 5".
"Amy, listen to me okay 
(yes okay Ty), right  as the earth spins these meteorites will get closer to you, so go Amy get as far in-land and undercover as you can, tell Renard love, please go Amy they Just said which City's will get hit and Los Angeles is amongst them including the San Andreas Fault Line. GO!!".
Amy disconnected and ran to Renard.

The whole Troupe got on horses and doubled up if they had too, Amy had tacked Spartan up faster than ever and started riding along with a few warmer clothes,  in fact Renard gave them all 5 minutes to pack a bag of extra clothes and necessities (like Loo paper) and they rode for the Forest and hills n mountains,  Amy looked behind her as did Renard and saw at least 3 more glowing Balls in the Sky  Amy rode on quietly saying Ty's name over and over  Ty, Ty, Ty.

TO BE CONTINUED,    Hopefully.