🩹💖Injured-Jaemin

Request By: niklee426_

"Are you sure about this jaemin? I don't think I've ever seen you actually land a backflip." Renjun said to the boy as he stood up on the coffee table.

"Oh yes you have! Remember last year?" jaemin said confidently.

"Aish, jaemin that was on a trampoline! This is completely different!" jeno said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ah relax you guys! It's just a backflip, I've seen ten-hyung do this a million times." Jaemin said as he positioned his feet on the edge of the coffee table.

"Jaem, I really don't think this is a good idea, can you at least get off the table?" jeno pleaded.

"No hyung, trust me I'm gonna land this." Jaemin said and turned to chenle who was biting back a laugh at how stupid jaemin was being.

"Lele, do you have the phone ready?" he asked as he put his feet on the edge of the table.

Chenle nodded showing his phone that was recording.

"Hyung, he's gonna hurt himself." Jisung whispered to chenle.

Chenle snickered and looked at jisung.

"Yeah, yeah he is."

"Okay, on three!" jaemin announced as he bent his knees balancing on the table.

Jeno stood watching, anxiety flooding his veins.

"If something bad happens mark's gonna be pissed." Renjun warned.

"nothing's gonna happen! Now shut up and let me count!" jaemin said as he got back in position.

"1, 2, 3!" jaemin announced before he squatted down and jumped backwards attempting a backflip.

Just as he went to flip his body around to land, the ground came up faster than he expected.

He quickly put his legs down ready t land the flip when he slipped, his right leg slipping underneath of him sending him barreling to the floor.

The incident seemed to happen in slow motion as jaemin hit the ground, everything slowing and nobody moving.

Once he was on the ground he heard gasps and worried shouts from the dreamies as they circled around him.

Jaemin was in excruciating pain, his whole world seemed to go quiet, his brain fuzzy as the worst pain he'd ever felt in his life shot through his leg and up his body. He curled in on himself wrapping his arms around his leg, the pain pulsing through his veins.

He could barely make any sound as his breath caught in his chest, tears brimming his eyes.

"Jaemin? Jaemin!? Are you okay?" he heard a familiar voice echo in his ears.

He felt hands gently on his side rubbing softly as he tried to compose himself enough to answer.

"Nana? Hey, what did you hurt? Point to what hurts for me." it was jeno.

Jaemin could barely think, the pain so bad it made him nauseous.

"Aish, guys help me sit him up." jeno said as he knelt down slowly lifting jaemin into a sitting position with the help of Renjun and chenle.

Jaemin was breathing heavily, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Ah! It...it hurts..." he whimpered.

"What hurts nana? Tell me what you hurt?" jeno said calmly.

"My...my leg..." he cried his sobbing making his breaths harsh and heavy.