Chapter Eight

Lianne

“Natalia!!” I yelled, banging my hands on my sister's door. “Answer the door, bitch!”

I knew she was home, the lights inside were on and I could clearly see some activity coming from inside. The only reason she wouldn't come answer the door was because she knew what she did and that I was going to have her ass for it.

“Natalia!” I was sure I had bothered her neighbors with my incessant shouting but I wouldn't stop till she came out.

The door of her condo finally swung open and my furious sister came into view. She had obviously dressed in a haste and judging from the half naked guy trying to put his shirt on behind her, she was up to something.

“What are you doing here Lianne? Do you know you're causing a scene?” She hissed in anger.

I wasn't fazed by her demeanor and had to resist the urge to punch her in the face. “I'm here to discuss the hacker you hired to get into my phone.”

Shock passed through her eyes for a brief moment before she masked it up. “I don't know what you're talking about, get out of here, you're embarrassing me.”

I smirked menacingly, pulling her by the arm into her condo.

“Let go of me!” She struggled against my grip and was able to the out when her companion decided to butt in.

“Hey, let her go!” The guy, who I was obviously older than, pushed me away slightly and stood in front of Natalia in an effort to protect.

“Boy, this is none of your business, I suggest you leave and shouldn't you be in college?” I told, seeing that he looked like someone who'd be a college senior.

“That's none of your business, I suggest you leave my girlfriend alone.” He clapped back.

I chuckled darkly, hung up on one thing he said. “Girlfriend you say? This girl right here? The girl that I have evidence of her cheating on you? Her?”

Appearing confused, he face his so called girlfriend questioningly. “Cheating? Natalia, what is she talking about?”

The girl in question looked like a deer in headlights, petrified and speechless. It seemed she wasn't going to be able to give her boyfriend an explanation so I was happy to.

“I caught her getting down and dirty with my fiancé, well ex now. I even have a picture, want to see?”

The look of betrayal on the poor boy's face was palpable and I almost did laugh before her blew up on her. “Natalia, what is wrong with you! I can't believe you'd do this to me, to us, I guess three months is nothing to you huh?”

“Wait, Ryan, she has no evidence, she's lying, I never cheated on you, I love you.” My sister lied through her dirty teeth.

With that the guy turned to me. “I want to see your evidence.”

I wasn't sure whether he believed her or not but I was more than delighted to show him the picture. It was like his heart finally broke seeing it, I felt bad for him honestly. He clearly cared about Natalia greatly and felt strongly about her but how long would that last?

Give it a few months and he'd be the one in bed with another woman. It's just hurting him because he didn't do it first.

“Ryan, it's not what you think.” Natalia tried but the boy had enough.

He put his hand up to silence her. “Just… no.”

I waited as he stormed out before turning my attention to the girl I came here to see. She was livid and under the calm, collected mask on my face, I was too.