Chapter Four

Y/N POV
"Seven minutes."
I wiped the blood running down from my nose and smiled down at my victim.
Mamoru was fidgeting trying to get out of my shadow claws' hold. But to no use.
"I beat you...in seven minutes."

I nearly laughed at the anger on his face. He hadn't given up yet, his shield in hand trying desperately to be free.
I crouched down to his level and smiled. Fear started dripping from his eyes, I was shadowing my face to make me look like a monster.
I had pinned him down,might as well have some fun.

"That's enough. Y/N L/N is the winner of this fight."
Gojo said walking across the field with Suguru and Akina in toe.
"Naturally."
I let my shadows go and Mamoru wiped the dust from his shirt.
"Guess I'll have to settle for telling them I just fought you."
He smiled cockily. I rolled my eyes.

When it was just the three of us and Gojo on the field the man's facade disappeared and he beamed brightly at us.
"I'm so glad to be working with kids with such potential! Akina your Flash steps are so superb
and we can definitely use them in many ways not just in offensive. Suguru I'm glad you saw past your pain in order to defeat your opponent. She was indeed a tricky one."

"Yeah okay 'Mr. Teacher.'"
I said annoyed.
Finally he smiled at me. He leaned down to my ear and said.
"And well done to you as well darling~"

I smirked. His praise sent a shiver through me. It was probably anger.
He wants to play like that? Fine.
Before he straightened himself I whispered out to toy with him.
"I hope I made you proud sir~"
The cough he gave was more than enough to tell me he'd heard. Yeah that's right asshole.

"A-anyway... while it's all fun to rot with the younger years you need actual training that pushes your limits. So from now on..."
He placed his hands together,
"You'll be training against each other."

What?
We'd seen him in combat before, a curse had found its way onto the school grounds and he exorcised it in 10 seconds flat. I'd watched the others and been on their side all my high school career. How would I fight them?
"What?"

Akina and Suguru had their mouths wide open. I wasn't blinking. I wasn't breathing. Gojo waltzed his way to me and smiled.
"You're up in 10 darling.~ Akina! Suguru! Begin!"
Akina jumped at her name. Suguru drained of all colour as they turned to fight one another.
Here we go.