Explaining Myself.

There was a knock at the door and it slowly creaked open.

I sat cross legged on the bed, pretending to be focused on my phone. I felt the bed sink lower and my phone was removed from my hands. I looked up and Mason was staring at me. The first thing I should have said was, "I didn't have sex with Tyler." But instead I looked down and began to pick with my nails.

It was true, we didn't have sex. I got really nervous and ended up falling asleep. I guess he stuck around. I didn't even know what I was thinking last night. I was too caught up in seeing Mason's face, I lost it. But Luckily, I stopped myself, otherwise, I would have lost something else. I just wasn't ready, and right now, I didn't think Tyler was the right guy.

I looked up at Mason who was still staring at me. I was gonna ask him what he wanted, but as soon as I opened my mouth to say something, He spoke, "It should have been me." At first, I had no idea what he was even talking about, then it clicked. "I would have... treated you better." He looked at me, and I mean really looked at me. He seemed angry, but upset at the same time, and for a second, I could even believe I was having this conversation with him.

"Mason I--"

"No, I know, 'Our parents are about to get married...' " He said in a mock tone. Well, I tried. He stood from the bed and ran his hands through his hair. "Why him?"

"But I--"

"You know what, I don't even care. It's your life, why do I even care." I shook his head and looked at me again before walking out of the room. Okay ouch. I tried to tell him. I guess he'll find out soon

~~~~

Mason P.o.v.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to Charlie's dad. He was watching some stupid show about zombies. I wasn't into this type of stuff, but it didn't seem like he was going to change the channel. I pulled out my phone and texted Lily. I wasn't exactly upset about what Charlie, just a little jealous, and to be honest, I don't know why.

I don't even like her, she's just fun to mess with. The way she turns red when she's embarrassed. The way her eyebrows knit together when she frustrated. The way her nose crinkles up when she upset about something. The way her eyes sparkle when just the smallest hint of sunlight touches them. And the way she smiles when she's excited about something. The way she looks absolutely amazing when she just wakes up...

Nope, dont like her one bit. My phone vibrated and I snapped out of my daze to check it. Lily had been more than eager to come over. But I wasn't as excited anymore, but I didn't have it in me to cancel, so I just let her come.

There was a knock on the door, and since it was my company, I felt obligated to answer. And unfortunately, when I opened it, Lily was dressed in skimpy clothes. Not that I didn't like it. I mean she had a banging body, but you know, I liked when girls dressed modest sometimes... Like Cha-- never mind that.

"Hiiiii Babe." Her squeaky voice rang in my ears and I had to resist covering them. She walked in the house and kissed me on the cheek.

Lily had two sides. Once upon a time, she was a sweet person. Nice to everyone. That's when I initially asked her to date. Then as soon as I did, she turned... evil. She had this stupid obsession with making everyone afraid of her. But I stayed with her, because of who she was.

I sound like a girl. I also stayed with her because of her body. I mean, if you could see it.

Lily's hand looped in mine protectively, and when I noticed Charlotte walking downstairs, I knew why. She had on a tank and short shorts. Her hair was up in a bun and she had glasses on. She looked up from the stairs and stopped mid step. She looked from me to Lily and frowned. She shook her head and walked back upstairs.