Chapter 14

Andrew

This might just be the best night of my entire life. Her toned body is rubbing up against me and I can feel how badly she wants this. I smile and nod my head before kissing her neck again and work my way back up to her ear. "Get your purse and meet me outside. I'll leave first and try not to let anyone see me go. You get out of here as soon as you can and meet me outside." She is already nodding her agreement and I suck the silky skin of her neck into my mouth one last time before leaving her on the dance floor.

I spot Evan at the bar with a few of the guys and he shoots me an angry look when our eyes meet. I hold my phone up and give him a look I hope he will buy as me needing to take a call outside. His small nod is all I get and it's good enough. I'm not letting him stop me right now. All that matters is getting Sophie back to my room like she asked. If I can't pick up where we left off on the dance floor, I might be the first man to actually die from the pent up sexual tension.

The air is refreshing as I wait for the door to open and deliver my girl. When she finally emerges, I feel a rush of relief and reach for her hand. I know that she needs to walk slower than I do because of the heels, but I can't help but pull her along, urging her to get back to the hotel as quickly as possible. I'm at the edge of my restraint and I'm feeling it slip with each minute her hand is in mine.

We finally step into the hotel lobby and I press the button for our floor, not looking at her for fear that I will forget all about being in public and let my needs take over no matter what the consequence is. The elevator dings and the doors slide open. Much to our credit, she and I step in calmly like any other couple returning from a small walk along the strand. As soon as they slide closed again I turn to her and put both hands on the side of her face, holding her as I press my lips to hers, tasting the salt and margarita. Her hands grip my forearms and she opens her lips inviting me into her mouth with a small pass of her tongue against my lips.

We are breathing heavy and holding on to each other as if letting go would mean the end of all of this. The elevator stops at our floor and we pull away from each other as the doors open. I'm so thankful that there's no one waiting for it because it's so obvious what we've been doing. Her hair is looser now, random soft strands framing her flushed cheeks and bright eyes. Her lips are swollen from our kisses and her chest is rising and falling quickly. I know I must look as disheveled as she does and I make a small adjustment to making the walk to my room bearable.

I pull my wallet from my back pocket and find the room key. She stands behind me as I unlock the door and I can feel the energy radiating off of her and bringing every nerve ending in my body to life with the thrill of having this reaction from her. She wants me badly, but nowhere near as badly as I want her. It's just not possible since I've had years to fantasize about what this moment might be like and now that I know what she tastes like and how her hot skin feels beneath my touch I know reality is going to completely demolish everything I've done with her in my head.

I swing the door open and hold it for her, loving the shy grin that is curling at her lips as she looks up at me. Spinning around and walking into the room backwards so that she can keep her eyes on me, she kicks off her heels one step at a time and I close the door and flip the latch wanting to be sure nothing is going to stop the forward momentum we have going right now. I need this. I need her.

She crooks her finger at me and beckons me to her causing my pants to grow increasingly tighter as every once of blood I have seems to be rushing to the same aching place. Reaching out, I capture her wrist and pull her against me, burying my head in the crook of her neck, breathing her in as I find the zipper on the back of her dress. I slide it down as I suck lightly on her skin, losing my breath when her hand brushes down my stomach and grips me through my pants. "Fuck," is all I can manage as she begins to slowly stroke me through my pants.