From the Past to the Future! Ash vs Gary! CH-12

We left off where Ash and Gary would have their last battle in Kanto.

Gary: Arcanine! come on out!

Ash: Gengar! I choose you!

Both pokemon emerged from their pokeball and stood right infront of their respective trainer.

"GENGAR!!!"

"RRRUAAWWRRR!!!"

Gary: A Gengar? Where did you get that?

Ash: At Cerise's lab in Viridian City! It got abandoned by it's trainer. I wanted to help him and I think that we'll be a great team, right Gengar?

"GENGAR!!" It replied determined.

Gary: I see, nice one Ash but it won't beat Arcanine!

Ash: We'll see..

Prof. Oak: Alright! Battle begin!

Gary: I'll take the first move! Arcanine! Use Flamethrower!

Ash: Gengar! Use Shadow Ball to deflect it!

Arcanine launched a powerful beam of flames from it's mouth towards Gengar, Gengar on the otherhand created a purple ball between it's hands and fired it straight at the Flamethrower attack.

The attacks collided and a smokecloud appeared.

Seeing the smoke made a smirk appear on Ash's face.

Ash: Gengar! Use the smoke!

Gengar went into the smokecloud wich also surrounded Arcanine.

Ash: Quick Gengar! Close range Thunderpunch!

Gary: ARCANINE! GET OUT OF THERE!!

Arcanine had no time to react as Gengar slammed his fist loaded with electricity right on Arcanine's head.

Arcanine let out a loud cry and as the smoke fades away, they see Arcanine hurt and getting up slowly.

Gary: I knew you could do it Arcanine! Now use Extremespeed to get in close and hit it with Crunch!

This tine Ash and Gengar coudn't react as Arcanine literally dissapeared and reappeared infront of them biting with his fangs in Gengar's hand. This made Gengar flinch in pain

Ash: Don't give in Gengar! You can do it! Use Shadow ball!

Gary: Counter with Flamethrower!

Gengar composed himself anf fired off a quick Shadow Ball but it collided with Flamethrower creating another cloud of smoke.

Ash: Go Gengar!

Gary: I won't fall for that twice Ash! Arcanine use Fire Blast on the ground!

As Gengar went into the smoke, Arcanine leaped up and fired off a 大 shape towards the ground.

The flames bursted on the ground evaporating the smoke and Gengar got hit hard. As it smashed into the ground.

"You alright Gengar!" Ash yelled in a bit of panic.

Luckely for Ash got up slowly. At this point both Gengar and Arcanine were breathing heavily.

Ash: It's a good battle Gary but we're gonna finish it now! Gengar Use Dark Pulse!

Gary: Agreed but we're the ones who are finishing this! Arcanine Fire Blast, one more time!

The Dark Pulse and Fire Blast narrowly missed each other heading straight for the Pokemon as both their eyes widened.