*+:。.。Chapter 6。.。:+*

A/N: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS SHIT FOR SO LONG I LOST MOTIVATION AND BASICALLY HAD A BREAK FROM SOCIAL MEDIA THANKFULLY IM BACK ILY ALL FOR THE SUPPORT<333

picture credits to @buru_chab_ on twitter <3

...

Y/N'S P. O. V.:

I was greeted with scolding a shrieking as Xingqiu, Chongyun and I got inside. 'BENNETT!!! GET AWAY FROM THAT SNAKE!! ITS GONNA KILL YOU!!' I heard Signora shrieked as a white haired boy was crouching from the teacher's desk, holding a small stick poking the snake from it. The snake hissed as its fangs popped out. 'Oh look! It hissed!' The young boy pointed out as Chongyun tried to get the boy away from the snake as far as possible. 'Bennett! Your going to die if that snake bit you!' Chongyun told him off dragging him to his seat. The young boy pouted with his lips out making a hmph noise. 'You guys stop! I'm going to be okay!' Chongyun shooked his head as I headed over to the snake. 'NOT YOU TOO Y/N!!!' Signora shrieked as I shot her an annoyed glare. 'I'll be fine you idiot' I said in a stern tone as I grabbed a book and picked up the snake and let it off through the garden. The wjole class stared at me as soon as I came back. 'What?' I closed the open door behind me and headed over to my seat. I felt millions of eyes stare at me, watching my every move but that was all interrupted when the teacher came in.

Time passes by as the class ended. I headed out to town meeting with Childe, Signora and Scaramouche. I hopped into the cab and it drove me to a bubble tea shop. I thanked the driver and headed inside and of course, I see the infamous, the one and only...

Scaramouche the fucking idiot.

Scaramouche's P. O. V.:

Murmurs filled the shop as I walked in. I see lots of girls staring at me and eyeing me up and down. 'Omg he looks like a hot celebrity' 'Should I ask for his number?' 'Wait does he have a girlfriend tho?' I sat down in a beanbag waiting for Childe's response to my message. Moments passed by as I hear the door open from a beautiful figure appeared. Porcelain skin that shines, e/c eyes that glimmer through the sunlight, soft h/c hair, almost every feature my dream girl has, other known as...

Y/N L/N.

She scanned the room as her eyes landed on me. We made eye contact for minutes until she headed up to me and sat next to me. I felt my cheeks heat up just by her sitting next to me. I shook my head as she glanced over me. 'Are you okay?' I nodded to return the response. Awkward silence filled the room as one sentence broke everything.

'Is that his girlfriend? She looks so ugly! I look better with him you know!'

I heard murmurs fill the room. As I glanced over to Y/n to have a little check on her, she was holding back her tears. People being rude to her. Only I can do that. Not other people. I got up and headed to the group of girls who said it out loud. 'Oh My God! He' s coming this way! Act natural!' The girls fixed their hair and posture and did their fake plastic ass smile. I smiled back glaring after. 'Talk bad about my girlfriend I'm listening' The girls started to sulk as I walk away to comfort Y/n. I pulled her into a hug, patting her back. 'Why did you defend me?' She said in a shaky tone. I hushed her continuing to comfort her. Childe eventually came and saw me comforting her. She fell asleep in my arms as Signora and Childe continue to tease me. So annoying... Yet.. Y/n's warmth.. Very comforting..

Next thing you know, you see me and Y/n asleep together. The next day I woke up with heavy weight in my arms, it was Y/n. I gently got up making sure not to wake her up and went downstairs to make her food. I was greeted with Xiao randomly cursing at his piano and random keys playing. 'Fuck! I messed up!' I glanced over to Xiao who was pissed off. 'You need to chill, we got a visitor upstairs.' Xiao gave me a snare and eyed me up and down. 'You brought home a girl????' He smirked as i eyerolled him. 'Yes now shut up before I go slam your head onto your noisy ass piano' I said as I put two pieces of bread onto the toaster. Next thing i know... 'Scaramouche...?' I turned around seeing a sleepy Y/n standing on the kitchen door. 'Hello. Get in here, I made you breakfast' I served her a plate of strawberry toast with oatmeal on the side. 'You didn't have to do this... I can just go home and make my own food' Y/n got up from her seat and headed for the door. I rushed to the door preventing her from leaving and now it's me and her in a very weird position. My hand holding her hand, our faces centimeters away. I let go of her hand turning away with a red face. 'Eat your breakfast first then I'll walk you home' She hummed in response as she sat back down. After she finished, we went back to her place. We took a walk from the park as we both sat on the bench. Awkward silence, again. 'Thank you.. For looking after me' she smiled as I smiled back. As soon as I knew it, I felt a peck on my lips as I stood there, starstruck. 'That's my thank you gift' she smiled and left the park. I gasped as my cheeks started to heat up again. I quickly brought out my phone and started to text Childe about what happened.

Adopted ginger 🙄

Guess what happened

OMG DID YOU FINALLY CONFESSED YOUR LOVE TO Y/N?!?

No you fucking blind shit
I'm too scared to do that shit

THIS IS WHY YOUR STRAIGHT UP BORING 😰👌

SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP YOU
ADOPTED BITCH
anyways
Y/n gave me a kiss

OMG WHERE

IN THE FUCKING LIPS.
Her lips feel soft

You staight up simp
read 10:33 a.m.

I chuckled to myself and locked my phone putting it back on my pocket. I looked up to the sky, smiling. I got up and headed back to my apartment.

A/N: OMG IM FINALLY DONE TOOK ME LIKE FUCKING AGES ANYWAYS HOPEFULLY YALL LOVE THIS USELESS SHIT ILY ALL TY FOR SUPPORTING ME

word count: 1141 words