ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ

"She doesn't know anything much about the family of Sates." Trevor explained as he sat on the empty couch in Rhian's room.

The vampire is currently in her bathroom and cleaning up while Trevor and Blue are waiting in the bedroom.

"And worse. She never met her father once. I believe her mother gave birth to her back in the moon. While his father is from here. And possibly a part of your family too." Trevor added and turned to see what Blue was doing.

He's busying himself by answering his mathematics homeworks.
The scrunch on his nose made him think that the boy is really clueless of what he's doing.

"I know my father is loyal to my mother. So there is no way that she and I are sisters. Otherwise, I would've sensed a blood relation with her since!" They heard the girl spoke from the bathroom.

"How are you sure that she isn't your sister? I mean, you two could be half-sisters!" Blue giggled and looked at Trevor with a playful expression.

"I could find out from Samuel. But I'm sure he'll know beforehand and won't let it happen." Trevor scoffed and started tapping his left foot on the floor.

"Just assume that they are half siblings!" Blue laughed just as when Rhian walked out of the bathroom wearing just a bathrobe, directly glaring at Blue.

"You're basically implying that my father is a cheater!" She growled and it was Trevor's turn to laugh at Blue's stupefied reaction.

"I would agree with both. Yvel could be your half-sister which would mean that your dad is a cheater!" Trevor chuckled and Rhian shifted her gaze to him.

"My father is a loyal man! He won't do anything like that! We'll never know. Yvel could be my uncle's daughter. My uncle looks more like a cheater than my dad!" Rhian defended quite aggressively.

"Didn't you said your uncle is a barren man?" Blue chuckled and Rhian's face contorted in annoyance.

"Whatever! My father is loyal you dumb sh*ts!" Rhian half yelled at the two before making her way to her walk-in closet.

"Hey I'm loyal too!" Trevor mocked and Rhian simply gave him a middle finger before closing the door.

+×+

TWO WEEKS LATER.

"Waah! I give up!!! I can't do this anymore!!!" Yalex whined and threw the mop on the floor as he attempted to leave the basketball court.

However, before he could leave. Trevor stopped him and gently pushed him back.

"You're the reason we're all in detention! So don't you dare think you can leave first!" The younger male growled at him. Earning Yalex a bunch of glares from the other six.

"I swear to my dead family! You're gonna fu**ing pay for this!" Rhian threatened and pointed a mop at Yalex. Saying the same words for the last two hours.

"I can't believe that principal is making me clean! Like have you ever seen a demon mopping a floor!!? I should teach that old man a lesson!" Yalex whined while Trevor forcefully shoved the mop back on his hand.

"Yeah! You, to be precise!" Yvel teased and laughed with Coleen before the two went back to cleaning the windows.

"First of all. I agree with Yvel! Second! You're the one who needs to learn his lesson! Because you are older than him!" Trevor said while pushing the demon with his point finger.

"Just because you're born in this generation, it doesn't mean you can keep calling me old!" Yalex scowled and Trevor simply deadpanned at him.

"Will you two stop arguing!? You already got Samuel in trouble because of your silly fights!" Jade scolded them and whisked them with water using the wet rag on her hand.