ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ

"You better not refuse or I swear I'll fu**ing end you myself. He'll die anyway without your help." Jessi stated in a rather stern tone while preparing the tools needed for blood transferring.

Coleen lowered her head. Guilt taking all over her because of her earlier's action. She felt really regretful and angry at herself.
But something in her is just always forcing her to hate Trevor no matter the circumstances.

"Coleen. J-just do it for this group. W-we don't wanna have a demon coming after us. Because we let his mate die..." Yvel said to her in a wary tone.

"She's smart." Jessi scoffed while pointing at Yvel.

"I-I'll do it... I-I just don't want him to die because of me..." Coleen said with her head hung low and Jessi quickly scoffed in response.

"Too late for that! I can't believe you even have that kind of thoughts. You are much more evil than this precious boy." Jessi said to her without much of hesitation. Casually pulling the sorceress to the couch beside the bed.

Coleen bit her lip as she let Jessi's words sink in her mind. Suppresing her tears as she finally got a better look on Trevor.

A fresh scar on his neck. He looked like he was bitten by whatever creature. His skin are so pale and his breathing is very shallow.

Coleen winced when she felt a needle poked to her skin. Finally seeping out her blood from her body. Making its way through the small tube to Trevor's body.

"You're a white sorcerer so you better not forget that kindness should always comes first before anything." Jessi said to her while cleaning the tools she used.

"Don't let the past get to you. Because this boy had gone through the same thing as you did." She added and once she was done cleaning, she pulled an empty chair and sat in front of Coleen to talk to her properly.

Jade and Yvel sat on another couch and quietly listens to the two. The butler had already gone back to guard Samuel's room.

"You and Trevor aren't too different. He too had been hiding from his own people. His family wanted him to be like them but he refused. One day, he accidentally killed his own mother and fear took over him. Running away immediately to hide." Jessi explained and checked to see the other two's reactions.

They looked equally surprised especially with the fact that Trevor killed his own mother.

"There is much more in him that you are not yet ready to know. But I believe that the wounds that your past had left you. It will eventually heal with time."

"But at whatever reason. It does not give you a right to hold an innocent person accountable for the faults of others."

A short silence took over their conversation. Letting the word of the eldest to sink in and process in their minds.
Especially Coleen who is now a crying mess. The memories of her people's death and the black sorcerers attack suddenly coming back to her in a storm.

Jessi stood up and ruffled her hair. Smiling warmly before stepping back and head to the door.

"Try to get to know him. It wouldn't be that bad." She said and finally left the room.

Yvel stood up and quickly ran to comfort Coleen. While Jade approached the other side of Trevor's bed and observed his finally stabling state.

He's healing very quick. And that's one of his best traits.
He never let his body grow weak and he always recover as fast as a lightning. Never causing them any sort of further worries and trouble.

"Prof. Jessi have a point. Everyone deserves a chance. And I believe that Trevor deserves it too." Jade mumbled as she carefully sat on the bed beside Trevor.

"Just give him a chance Coleen. If you really can't stand his presence. Just take a safe distance. We don't need to be harsh on him. Prof. Jessi said he's been through much like you did." Yvel added while Coleen just continued crying.

It was too big of a deal for her. She always loathed black sorcerers for all those years as she grows up. And never did it cross her mind to give one an exception.

"I'll try..."

+×+

Finally, three days had went by. Trevor was finally awake and just like what Jade expected. He moved like nothing bad happened to him. Although his own reaction to himself being still alive was quite unexpected.

Saying
"Oh! I'm still alive!"
Said in a quite playful manner. Charging tons of rambling from Blue.

And now that three days had gone by. Jessi had left this morning with the heavy case. But returned before lunch just to throw Samuel a bucket of cold water to welcome him back to life.

And now everyone were gathered in his room. Vladimir wanted to stay but he had to leave because of their business outside the city.

Everyone patiently waited for the winter prince to flutter his eyes open. It had been ten minutes when he started moving and wiggling around on his bed like a worm.

"Argh! My precious hedgehog bread!!!" Samuel groaned as he slowly stood up while stretching his arms.

His eyes that were still half closed finally began to open. Quickly shooting wide seeing everyone in front of him.

"Welcome back bi**h!" Jessi yelled before casually showering Samuel the bucket of cold water. Earning Jessi a satisifed loud shriek while the cold water soaked and drenched Samuel.

Everyone laughed, surprised at his unusual scream as if his throat was being pulled out or what.

"What the fu**!!!" Samuel screamed dramatically and threw Jessi a piercing glare as she just kept laughing and casually gave him a middle finger.

"Geez! You've been dying to do that, aren't you!?" Samuel groaned and stood up to drench off the remaining water from his pajamas.

"Don't think this will go so easy!" Rhian spoke and Samuel looked at her clearly seeing a punch coming. But he was too flustered to avoid it so he actually got a good and hard punch on the face. Nearly breaking his tall nose while the girls only laughed.

"You put me in a fu**ing big headache! You bag of sh*t!" Rhian spat aggressively and Blue had to pull her back. Giggling as he tried calming her down.

"Good thing you're awake. You really had so much to catch up to!" Yvel said to him and Samuel tilted his head in confusion.

Slowly falling into a complete zoning out like an android losing complete control over itself.

"Okay that's the cue! We can leave now!" Jessi chuckled and gestured everyone to leave the room to grab lunch at the dining area.

"I bet 20 dollars. Samuel will be overly dramatic for no reason." Jessi said earning chuckles from the girls and boys.

After a few more minutes of eating lunch in peace. That peace was soon broken by a loud shriek from their dramatic leader.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.