🍒Annoying teddie🌿

Dreamy🌿

Sapnap is adorble with our child and right now Punz is cuddling me begging me to cuddle him.. nope I'm busy with fuffball. 'Pleasee darlingg' He whines.

'Getting him that damn fox was an bad dession' Sapnap said. 'It's his second child damn'.

'Come on cubb pleaseeee' Fundy begged.

They soon got annoyed taking fuffball away from me 'dickheads' I mutter.

'Oh come in cuddle your tops dalring' Punz begged.

Damn there clingy to there baby mama- I just sigh reaching for fuffball 'right it was adorble when we were driving now it's annoying no more fuffball' Fundy said annoyed.

He took fuffball out of my reach putting it behind him.. Punz littalry picks me up 'kidnappers' I hissed.

'Nope were mama napping Fundy said..

'You two better not' Sapnap scolded them.

He doesn't want asper to have to hear me screaming her preants names.. or it's he doesn't want them without him.

'We wouldn't' Pundy said.

Nope they forced me into cuddles on the couch.. well fubdy took fuffball and hide them first then came and joined 'we don't want a defiant bottom' Punz said.

'I hope you know I was going that to piss you off' I mutter.

'Figured, your a cuddle bug even when your pissed off' Sapnap said.

Adventuly Asper was awake but now pinning Sap to the floor 'damn she's strong' Punz said softly.

They still haven't figured out I'm part dragon.. 'she is part fox like her papa' Fundy said proudly.

I wiggle out of there embrace landing on my feet like a cat I sit on the floor and Asper came right to me. 'Mommy's girl' Sapnap spat.

'Maybe the next one will be daddy's girl' Punz said.

Who said your getting another one? 'And who says there's going to me another one' I mutter.

'Mmm well see if Asper wants siblings or not' Fundy said smirking.

Shit.. they know good well if that's what asper wants I'll let it happen.

'Mine' Asper said holding on to.

'Ay no he's also your fathers' Fundy scolded her.

I smirk 'Nah you herd the princess' I tease them.

They all had mutual eye connect for a moment.. 'wanna repeat that?' They all said sudactively.

There pissed 'you can't handle a joke?' I joked.

'Better  be' they all said.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Asper asked the question yeserday.. she wants a sibling.. and oh fun she's at school right now..

'Mmm this would be a good time.. too try to give asper her sibling' Sapnap said rubbing my stomach.

Damn you asper.. why can't you just want to be an only child..

'Finnee' I say.

I get picked up and heatly made out with all the way to the bedroom.. I hear a door close.. I could fell them undressing me makring down my body and neck falling back onto the bed while making out it broke 'mmm~ it's been 8 years since we last did this.. and now let's hope we get another child out of you' Fundy said smirking.

I could fell them entering and Pounding me..

🍒another child anyone?🌿