A very busy day- Part 1

Follow me for more!

It hadn't been a quiet day in the overgrown. 

In fact, it was a very busy one, that day. Shubble had to finish up three new mushroom houses for some stranded gnomes who lost their homes to some hurricane of sorts.

 Then she had to comfort her wolves after a tragic miscarriage happened with Lady Saturn at a rocky birthing.

 After that her presence was mandatory at an anti-corruption meeting led by Gem and Scott. 

And then somehow she got involved in a meet with Katherine later on after that, on tips for preventing corruption in the woods. Yes, that day was certainly a busy day in the overgrown. 

But that all changed with one small, destructive hurricane. And a strange group of people, all claiming to be of "another smp."

Shubble dusted off a few of her clay mushrooms that decorated her shelves. 

She wanted things to be slightly presentable for when Lady Katherine came, so a quick clean up seemed to be what Shubble was doing at the time. She blew off some more dirt on a shelf.

Suddenly she felt a bit of a rumble in the floor, a vibration.

 Shelby quickly turned around. What was that? 

Carefully stepping outside her mushroom cottage house, Shelby looked around outside. 

Nothing.

Frowning, she was about to step back inside, when she felt it again, the same vibration, only this time more impactful. Gripping a wooden pillar, she nervously looked towards the ground. 

What was happening? An earthquake? Suddenly, a forest spirit flew in front of the gnomeling. It chattered excitedly. Shubble's eyes widened.

"Slow down-" She said, taken by surprise. 

The spirit talked quicker, like it was too urgent to slow down. "A- A storm?" Shubble echoed nervously. "Not close? Then why do I feel these vibrations?" 

Shubble paused to listen. 

Then her face paled. "People? A civilization was caught in the middle of it?? How many people!?"

The spirit delivered its final verdicts before quickly fading. Shubble felt her fists clench. This was going to be a busy day indeed.