Seven

"Agh! Lav duor fadk cur!" I woke up to the scream and jolted straight up in bed.

"What the hell?" I flicked on the lamp imbedded into the wall to see an extremely pissed off Draconian who was nursing his poor feet on the pillows resting near the fire place.

I fell back laughing. I had hoped it pissed him off even more. I laughed for minutes on end. My sweet sweet revenge was truly wonderful.

Lifting myself up off the warm sheets I tip toed to him wearing only a thin pair of sleeping shorts and A thin cropped tank top leaving little to the imagination.

He had cleared all of the shattered glass and sat among the white pillows treating his battle wounds from my declaration of war.

"Oh no!" He looked up his glare wavering for a second, "you've got the pillows all bloody!"

His glare hardens. "You think this is funny?"

"Am I a sick fuck if I do?" I tilted my head and skipped to the bathroom.

"You started this General when you kidnapped me. I merely participated. Think of it as I have won this first battle." I smiled before heading into the shower.

I washed my hair and let the stream of water hit me. Today was going to be an ok day. A good day was if I was at home with my parents, living in a world with no aliens or war.

At that moment all of the physical moments... the experiences I've had with draconian came shattering through. I cannot say I hated them because that would be a lie. Now I am not saying I've never lied but- agh! I'm so confused.

Suddenly a body is pressed into me from behind. I swing around as draconian slams me against the wall.

"Ow what the f-" he cut me off by squeezing my throat with his hand. A warning squeeze. Which I ignored and he proceeded to squeeze harder.

"What was it you said little female?" His wet hair fell over his eyes. "That you have won our first battle?" He chuckled darkly.

"I think not. It was a cruel trap but don't forget Ana ... you are in my home, on my planet." His nose grazed my cheek.

"I will always win. Until you can prove otherwise... if you wish for a war you shall have one."

My chest heaved with my breathing, "what does the winner get?"

He bit his lip, "When I win... you will claim me."
I started to object but he didn't let me start, "but, if you win... I will take you home. I will protect you and your loved ones... just your family. No one more or I shall be put to death for interfering with government affairs."

I grabbed his face and kissed it. "You've got yourself a deal."

He raised an eyebrow at my antics, "so all I have to do is please you for you to grant me kisses?"

I narrowed my eyes, "don't push it buddy. You've already ruined my shower."

He threw his head back and laughed.
"You amuse me." His hand left my throat and cupped my pussy making me gasp.

"W-what are you doing!"

He tilted his head, "I plan to fuck you with my fingers. Or would you prefer my mouth?"

I flushed from head to toe. "N-no you are trying to trick me! Or make me flustered and it's not gonna work this time!" And I shoved him with all my might but he didn't move.