One

______________________________________

         ----------    •Kalanie   ----------

_______

"Yeah, and she be tryna play me like im stupid. I told that bitch to stop playing with me , her ass wasn't hearing me. I had to take them lacefronts. All of em....let's see who finna have a hot girl summer now. Baldheaded bitch." Christian explained.

Kalanie shook her head as she filed her nails. "Your toxic." She mumbled. "No, I'm not. How you Gon call me toxic when you and that water bug been on and off since February? You don't wanna talk about that though...."

Kalanies mouth fell open before she giggled at the name that he had called kalanies boyfriend, Jerome.

"We're not together right now..." She explained as she threw the nail file over to her dresser.

"Where that knock kneed bitch at?" Christian switched the subject. "Who?" Kalanie chuckled as Christian Peeked out of her windows.

"Yo neighbor...I'm tryna see what she on." He licked his lips. Kalanie scrunched her face up.

"What... their oldest daughter is only 6.." kalanie furrowed her eyebrows. He smacked his lips as he pulled away from the window. "Girl, I'm talking bout the mama." He explained.

Her eyes widened. "Shes marr-" he cut her off.

"Who?"

"The la-" he disrupted her again. "Cares." He said before laughed. Kalanie smacked her lips.

"What?"

"I wa-"

"Ever." He laughed. "You so corny bro." She shook her head laughing. He paused and glared at her.

"I'm finna see what it do. I catch you later." He walked towards her room door. "Ok , bye." She mumbled as he walked out.

She heard the front door shut, and lock.

She shook her head at him before turning on the tv. She checked her apple watch, and seen that it was 7:47.

She laid down in her bed , and closed her eyes.

Before she knew it , midnight arrived, and she was awaken by a ringing sound. She realized that it was her mother calling.

She sat up , and answered the phone. "Hello." She spoke with a raspy voice. "Hey baby.... mommy needs your help." Her mom's voice trembled.

"What is it?"

Melanie had kelanie at a very young age. She was pregnant by 14, and with a kid by 15.

She sold her body. She just wanted to make money , and it was easy. When she had kelanie, she had to stop. When kelanies father got arrested things grew tough.