18

I was sitting in the living room with the Avengers laughing and talking, Thor is trying his best to win me over, making jokes to get me to laugh. We hear banging and grunts and see Steve fly across the hall.

I jump up with wide eyes as Bucky walks in with knives in his hands.

"Soldat." I whisper knowing Bucky isn't in control right now. I jump in front of Steve who is groaning on the floor nursing his wounds.

"Soldat, no, please." I say and his tense shoulders relax as he glares at everyone in the room." These are our friends, don't hurt them." I tell him as I walk closer to him. I take his hand and drag him to our floor after making sure Natty helps Steve.

I push Soldat to sit on the couch then sit on his lap.

"Can you let Bucky come back?" I ask him and he grunts holding my hips and hiding his face in my neck." Please, Soldat. I miss my Bucky." I tell him and he sighs and pulls away. He closes his eyes and his body relaxes soon they open and Bucky looks around confused. He sighs knowing what happened and I turn to straddle his lap.

I stroke his face and give a quick kiss to his lips.

"Daddy, its okay." I tell him as I lean my face into his neck. He relaxes and holds me as he calms himself down. I relax and suck on his neck instead of my thumb. Bucky hums in approval.

His hand moves up my back and into my hair gripping it, I whimper. His other hand grinds my hip into his leg and I whine as my sensitive parts rub against his thigh. He growls into my ear causing me to shiver. I grind myself against his leg and lightly moan.

He grabs my hips in both hands and helps me move against him." Good girl." He moans out, I notice my knee rubbing against his bulge each time I move my hips.

I whimper as my belly twist and grind down faster making Bucky moan and pull my head back, his eyes are clouded with lust and he's taking deep breaths.

"Good girl, Dovey, cum for daddy." He growls and I do, my body shakes and Bucky lets out a growl and bucks into my leg but soon slows down before stopping. We sit there with me in his lap for a while until Steve comes in with the help of Nat.

"We all good here?" Natty asks and I give her a smile and a nod.

"Alright, I have a mission, probably wont be back for a while." She says and comes over to kiss my head." Take care of her boys." Nat says walking to the door.

"Always." Bucky says moving my hair out of my face.

I smile at Steve." I brought daddy back." I tell him and he smiles and pulls me into his lap. He frowns as he looks at Bucky's lap to see a wet spot on his thigh and over his bulge.

He looks from me to Bucky and blush's.

"You should clean up, Buck." Steve tells him and I smile shyly making Bucky laugh. He stands and holds his hand out to me with a smirk.

"We should both clean up, shouldn't we princess?" Bucky asks.

Bucky changes his boxers and his pants and gives me a change of underwear.

(Not Edited)