Chapter 26

*Shiiik*

*Shiik* [sfx; tearing papers]

Somewhere in a single room, a blonde-haired woman is tearing up printed pictures of Sei Namae.

She kept tearing up those papers while muttering words that only she, could understand.

"It's all ruined now.. you ruined all of it you b'tch."

*Shiik*

"They were supposed to be mine."

*Shkk*

"Their attention was supposed to be mine. They're mine."

"What did they see in you? You're not even that pretty, you ugly whore."

*Shikk*

"Who are you to destroy my harem..."

Ito Kana kept talking to the shredded images of Namae on the floor.

"I'm the heroine and they're my dogs.. YOU DARE STEAL WHAT'S MINE?! THIS WORLD WAS MADE FOR ME!"

"Now you're going to Hong Kong and have fun with my men?!"

Genji wasn't the only one who put a tracking device on Namae. Kana too, put a tracker on Namae's bag before her work was done.

"AARRGHHHH!!"

The supposed to be innocent, gentle, and kind heroine was no longer seen.

All there was left was a crazy woman.

She's gonna admit it.

Ito Kana was the anonymous person who delivered a dress for Namae at that time before the first banquet happened.

She pitied a mob character's image so she sent her one to at least let Namae know that whatever she wears, whether it's something beautiful and dazzling, she'll always be a tiny pebble beside a shining diamond.

When she introduced her as a best friend to the four yanderes, Kana felt like she was the one standing on the stop of the stage.

She felt satisfaction.

She wanted Namae to know that even though she's no longer interested at her, a heroine will always shine differently.

A heroine is different.

"She's just a greedy person.. what did they see in her? She's just an upright, money-loving b'tch!!"

But in the end, Namae still ruined it all for her.

Namae took everything what was hers.

"Hah... Ha- Hahahahaha!! Hahh.. so you wanna play it like this? Fine."

Kana took her phone and contacted someone.

*Ringg* *Ringg*

"Hello. I- I need your help." Kana said in a pitiful voice that was about to cry.

"Kana-san? Are you alright? Is there something wrong? What can I do for you?" The man replied.

"I- I need money. My mom is in the hospital right now a-and she's in a critical condition please... Heuk.." Kana cried.

It was an act of course.

The man whom she was calling was a rich admirer from the past.

And Kana just rejected him since she knew that she'll eventually have her own harem in the future.