Chapter 20: His Golden Eyes

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

She woke up groaning in pain as she felt the curse burning her inside, she can feel the curse running wild on her veins as she wails endlessly from unbearing pain.

"Lisaaa I-I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you" She can hear her brother sobbing but the pain made her ears vaguely understand.

"Your Highness! Please save her please!!!!!" She heard her brother, she saw the faint figure of the crown prince on her blurry sight.

"Aaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!" She yelled in despair as once again felt a surge of pain on her body as adeluth runs deeper and faster. Killing her on the inside.

"Lisa hey Lisa! Look at me" She heard namjoon speak, she tried her best to look at him "I will get that curse out of you I promise!"

"Please make it go away! Namjoon please!!!! Aaaaggghhh!!!!!" She yelled at another as her face was damped of sweat and tears.

"My sword! Telos could only lift the curse of the demon so please! Please follow me as I speak please!" she could only nod in response.

"Take a deep breath and look at the center of your power!" she followed him as she tried her best to focus

She closed her eyes with a trembling body, heaving deeply and could see her power flicker surrounded by a swirling shadow of adeluth, it was eating her power, trying to dim the light of her power, and if she couldn't stop the curse, it will completely blacks out and she would die.

But she would never allow such a thing, she still has people to protect, and a demon king to defeat, she won't die with just a curse. She is the sword of Abelia, the daughter of the Goddess of Elgonia, and the inheritor of the greatest power that mankind had.

She is Archi telos.

"Aaagggggghhhh!" She forced herself to emulate a magic circle on the ground as the whole place shaken from her surging power. Everyone in Abelia is probably shock that the land is shaken from her power. She can feel the curse stopped from swirling around her power and slowly but surely a black shadow lifted out of her.

"D-Do not give up Lisa! I-I'm with you" she can feel Namjoon's power within her, she knows he can also feel the pain of adeluth fighting telos like last time.

"Agggggghhh!!!!!" She felt every inch of black curse lifted out of her, to finally open her eyes.

Namjoon took it as an opportunity to heal Lisa and at the same time kill the curse that almost killed her. Lisa heaved a deep breath when she felt her body slowly regenerate.

"My sword" Namjoon removed the tears formed in her eyes "You're okay, Good job Lisa" she saw him smile but at the same time she can feel his body tremble.