Chapter 3

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Y/n P.O.V
As I wake up I turn around to see bf/n's face and I blush 'oh god I can't even look at him without thinking of the dream I had last night-' I cut myself off when I feel something wet in my pants 'w-wait don't tell me I- oh god' I roll onto my back and make sure bf/n is asleep before I removed the covers from on-top of me 'I have to check if it is what I think it is' I pull down my pants and underwear 'shit I think I rubbed against him last night and came' as I reach up and grab my dick I look beside me to see bf/n wide awake staring at me blushing "eyaaa!" I roll over and pull my pants up quickly "It's not what it looks like" I feel my face turn red "p-please get o-out" I feel the bed move and hear bf/n walking away "uhh t-talk to you later" I watch as he closes the door 'shit that was so embarrassing oh god he is never going to forget it is he' I sit up and get out of bed 'oh well I guess I have to take a shower now ughhh why do I embarrass myself like this' I grab some clean clothes and walk towards the shower "morning y/n" I smile at Karen as she walks away downstairs 'let's just hope that
bf/n forgets that ever happened'

Bf/n P.O.V
As I wake up I feel y/n roll over and I open my eyes to see him removing the covers and pulling his Pants down 'what! What is he doing-' I feel my cock throb as I watch y/n grav his dick 'is he going to-' I'm cut off by y/n turning and looking at me "eyaaa!" I watch as y/n blushes "It's not what it looks like" I feel myself getting hard 'fuck I need to masturbate' "p-please get o-out" I get up and walk away "uhh t-talk to you later" I close his door and swiftly walk towards my room and close the door 'fuck I'm so fucking hard' I walk out of my room and start walking towards the Bathroom 'I'll jerk off in there' as I enter the door I pull out my hard cock and as I look up I see y/n standing there naked with his cock in his hand "y-y/n I-I" I watch as y/n's face turns completely red as he throws a hairbrush at me and I run out to my room and lock the door 'oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck' I walk towards me bed and lay down "mmf" I start to jerk myself off "aha~" I pump myself faster "AhaaA~" I feel myself get closer to my edge "F-FUCK y/n I'm Cumming" I squeeze myself as I cum "MAhhaaA~" I release all over my stomach 'mmf fuck yes'

Time Skip
Karen P.O.V
'alrighty everything is set up all I gotta do is wait for those two to get down stairs then we can go for a swim' I watch them both come downstairs in their swimsuits "ready to go guys" I bite my lip as I look at bf/n's
v line "yeah I'll let's go " I watch bf/n grab his towel and walk out of the house "ok let's go" I frown at y/n 'bf/n seems close to y/n but it doesn't matter bf/n will fuck me even if I have to force him' I walk out of the house with everyone and walk down the kill to the Watt "I think it's cool that the Water is downhill from the house" I get out my hairbrush from my bag and put my hair up and run up to the water and jump in "come on bf/n join me" I look over at him while he rubs sunscreen on y/n's back 'oh I should get him to rub some all over me' I walk out of the water and pass y/n as he jumps in the water 'pfft he is to happy all the time fucking weirdo' I walk up to bf/n and rub my hands on his chest "hey maybe you could idk" I turn around and undo my bikini top straps and the back and hold the front on "rub some on my back" I turn my head to look at him and slick my tongue out"please just for me I'll even let you rub Some on my. chest~" I look up at him with expecting eyes and I see him scowling "no your wet and besides you can do it yourself" I watch as he walks down to the Water and gets in "mff so rude I don't need sunscreen anyway" I put my bikini top back on and walk into the water "how about we play some Marco polo" I suggest and I see y/n get excited "yes it's a good idea" I look at bf/n and watch him nod "sounds ok to me" I smile "ok scissors paper rock and the losers is it" I pat my hand out to y/n "scissors paper rock" I got scissors and y/n got paper "ok" I turn to bf/n and hold out my hand "scissors paper rock" I got rock and he got scissors "ok now you fight y/n" I watch him hold out his hand "scissors paper rock" I see that bf/n got paper and y/n got rock "y/n's it ok close your eyes and count to ten then start" I swam away from y/n and tried to stay as quiet as I could "MARCO" I hear y/n yell 'ok let the games begin'