Chapter 116: Clash with Arm's First Battle Brigade

Five days later.

Cale looked at the sun setting over the horizon as he started to speak. "The winter ocean is cold."

"Human, are you cold again? Should I use temperature regulating magic again?"

"... No, I was just making an observation."

To be honest, Cale was not cold at all. He had just said that because the wind was strong.

Cale felt nostalgic while watching the sunset as he started to speak. "They're finally here."

Choi Han, Rosalyn, Raon, Gashan, and Paseton in his small Humpback Whale form all looked toward the horizon after hearing Cale's comment.

They could see small specks beyond the horizon. Those specks would be the tens of ships headed their way.

The Humpback Whale Paseton approached the boulder where Cale was standing and started to speak. "Young master-nim, my sister wanted me to tell you that we are ready."

There were Whale tribe members and tens of whales currently waiting in the ocean to move.

Cale started to speak. "Gashan, please prepare."

The closed eyes of the shaman opened.

Caw, caw, caw. Tens of crows appeared from the forest behind him.

Gashan started to speak. "Go."

The crows broke into groups and started to head toward the other Hais Islands.
They would serve as messengers for the Tiger tribe, Whale tribe, and Cale's group who were all stationed at the different Hais Islands.

Rosalyn approached Cale and started to speak. "Cale, I understand why you dispatched Miss Mary and Mr. Ron together, but will it be okay to leave Miss Hannah on her own?"

Mary and Ron. The two of them were in charge of one of the Hais Islands together.

"Even if Miss Hannah said that she can take them on her own..." Rosalyn could not hide her concern.

The sword master Hannah. She had said that she would defend an island by herself.

Choi Han started to speak before Cale could respond to Rosalyn. "She'll be fine."

"... In your opinion?"

Choi Han smiled toward Rosalyn. "Yeah. She'll be fine in my opinion. I taught her."

Rosalyn closed her mouth at Choi Han's confidence. Swordsmen would understand each other the best. Choi Han had taught Lock and Hannah until the winter. Rosalyn did not say anything else as she trusted Choi Han's judgment.

At that moment, Cale remembered what Hannah and Ron had said earlier.

"Young master, please leave the island with the densest forest to me. I will stealthily kill all of them." Ron said that before replacing his benign smile with a chilling smile.

Hannah had laughed before saying her part. "Cale Henituse. I am fine on my own. Don't send anybody else with me."

"Will you be fine on your own?"

"It's not a matter of if I will be fine or not. I don't think I'll be able to differentiate. Once I start to see blood, I can't stop myself from killing anything in front of me."

Cale quickly tried to erase the memories of these two vicious people. He didn't know why Arm would turn those two scary people into their enemies. Cale felt bad for them as he looked back toward the horizon. But he was glad the two was his allies.